• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cutest video game you played?

LadyJirachu

Cute forum goer
Pronoun
she
I'd have to say it'd be hard for me to choose XD Since i mostly play cute games in genneral. I guess hello kitty big city dreams was pretty adorable though. I'm not even sure why i traded it in for a different game XD;

The Chao Garden in Sonic Adventure 2, if that counts.

Yeah, i would count it :D Chao are pretty adorable^^ I used to have fun with them too. I remember my first one being called Soul or something like that XD

Thank you for posting in my thread by the way :D *hug's you^^*

Ahh that's what I was going to say-- I loved the water barrel one with my Spirits :D

but I also like Fire Emblem: Awakening because ships support conversations can be really cute too.

Wind Waker's pretty adorable aside from some enemies .

You know that bit where Link is following the poor girl around when she goes to steal from a safe?
And she turns around because she hears you and asks if anyone's there and Link does an awful impression of what I assume is meant to be a cat?

Imagine how badly that would fit in in any other Zelda game. That's how you know Wind Waker is a cute game.

You know that bit where Link is following the poor girl around when she goes to steal from a safe?
And she turns around because she hears you and asks if anyone's there and Link does an awful impression of what I assume is meant to be a cat?

Imagine how badly that would fit in in any other Zelda game. That's how you know Wind Waker is a cute game.

Oh god yes that's one of the best moments in Link's career. Also his facial expressions just sell the game, like if you're low on health in the forsaken fortress he has a face that screams "This. Is. Bullshit. My birthday is today, and I'm in some spooky evil fortress saving my sister".

Oh man I just imagined the other Links in the other games doing that and I'm laughing so hard x3

As for me... I play a lot of cute games :D But I'd have to say Animal Crossing is pretty high up :D Also YOSH'S WOOLLY WORLD YES :D

Chocobo Tales instantly comes to mind. (I've never played any other Final Fantasy related game, funny enough) I last played it around six years ago when I was in hospital, and it helped cheer me up.

Nintendogs! I mean what video game could possibly be cuter than one where you own a bunch of virtual puppies that you can pet and play with and teach tricks to?? (kinda sad that I never got the new one that has kittens in it too, since I'm usually more of a cat person, but.)

Gotta agree with VM that the Chao Garden was very cute too... it was honestly the only reason I kept playing SA2 lol

SMITE has some adorable Chibi skins for various gods.

I want a "Snappy Chibi" skin for Sobek to be the newest chibi skin!

It makes me happy to know people made positive posts relating to cuteness in this thread :)

EDIT: Cept for one post (i won't even say which one, though. don't wanna create drama)

Back
Top Bottom