• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon D/P: The region from hell

Blahet

has quit TCoD (Sorry!)
20 years after the events in Dimoand&Pearl a new region was found.
The region was called Shiroku.
All humans had died, so there was only Pokemon.
But the Pokemon noticed that weird things were happening...

To join fill out this sheet:

Name:
Bio:
Moves:
Level:
Specialties:
Other:

You can be any Pokemon you want exept the following:
Rayquasa
Darkrai
Ditto
All water Pokemon(you would be dead because theres no water)

Example sheet(aka my sheet)

Name:Shrikum (sure-e-kue-m)
Pokemon:Celebi
Bio:Unknown(you don't need one but you can put one)
Moves:(only 4) Psychic-IMA FIREIN MAI LAZAR!(you can use this)-Hyper Beam-Fly
Level:(up too 255) 255 XP
Specialties:None
Other:Was Blahet's(the trainer) Pokemon

Your mission: To stop all hell from breaking loose!

Members:
Blahet/Shrikum/Celebi
Bakuphoon/Taylor/Raichu
Shadowstar/Shadow/Umbreon
Eeveeon25/Si/Mewtwo
Gardevoir/Blood/Zangoose
Metallic Deoxys/Fist Barrage/Machamp
Blaziking 175/Sling/Yanma
Fluffy the Eevee/Fluffy/Eevee
shadow_lugia /Thorn/Charizard

Last edited:
Name: Taylor
Pokemon: So I can be Arceus??? Jking XD. Raichu
Bio: When he was a Pikachu, his trainer disappeared, and Taylor could'nt find him. He then, after giving up trying to find his Trainer, found a Thunder stone, he touched it and evolved into a Raichu. He had beaten the Elite4 with his trainer many times, so he loved his trainer alot.
Later, when he didn't have a name (pokèmon just called him Raichu), A good friend of him named him Taylor, but that friend also disappeared.
Now Taylor wanders the world, still hoping to see his trainer again.
Moves: Thunder Bolt, Volt Tackle, Iron Tail and Agility
Level: 120
Specialties: Running fast and finding/looking for/picking berries.
Other: Likes to be alone, determined to win, does not like to talk much. Very speedy. Ability is Static.

But can you give us more information about the region and other stuff.

Oh, and can you guess whos trainer Taylor used to be with?

Last edited:
Name:Shadow
Pokemon:Umbreon
Bio:Unknown.
Moves:Dark Pulse, bite, tackle, helping hand
Level:30
Specialties:cooking.
Other:she's shiny.

This is kinda random... Oh well, guess I'll join.

Name: Si (pronounced like "sigh")
Pokemon: Mewtwo
Bio: Several years after the creation of the first Mewtwo, Mewtwo began cloning himself, only with slight personality, and, um, "physical" changes, so that now Mewtwos exist as a species. Si is a male Mewtwo and has a more laid-back personality than the Mewtwos' serious leader.
Moves: Psychic, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam
Level: 220
Specialties: Like all Mewtwos, he is capable of telepathy, minor telekinesis, and levitation
Other: As a baby, Si was going to be given as a thankyou gift to Ash Ketchum for all he had done to help the original Mewtwo, but just a few days before it was going to happen, Ash was killed in a terrible ice cream accident.

Well, it definately wasn't Ash, cause his Pikachu knows Quick Attack, not Agility. ;)
Well, Taylor might have learned something while looking for him :D
And double posting isn't good for your health o.O

Name: Fear
Pokemon: Zangoose
Bio: No one really knows where Fear came from.
Fear kills other Pokemon for food. He is bloodthirsty and solitary, and his territory is scattered with blood. However, he realized that he might be doomed if he couldn't save this region, so he decided to join the cause.
Moves: Crush Claw, False Swipe, Close Combat, X-Scissor
Level: 61
Specialties: Sometimes he'll attempt to kill enemies, and needs to be held back. He also has pinpoint accuracy.
Other:

Last edited:
Name: Fist Barrage (not related to Naruto)
Pokemon: Machamp
Bio: Fist likes to use all four hands during an activity. He is friendly and likes to joke around. He can be obsessed with training sometimes, and is sensitive.
Moves: Vital Throw, Cross Chop, Submission, Karate Chops
Level: 57
Specialties: He has super-high Attack.
Other: none.

Name: Sling
Pokemon: Yanma
Bio: Sling's original trainer died shortly after capturing Sling, thus Sling was never really used in battle. He is extremely powerful for being a Yanma. He loves to battle.
Moves: Double Team, Uproar, Shadow Ball, Aerial Ace
Level: 32
Specialties: Sling is extremely powerful and quick; especially for only being a level 32 Yanma.
Other: Where a Yanma's head would usually be green, Sling's is light blue.

Last edited:
Name:Fluffy
Pokemon:Eevee
Bio:Unown
Moves:Bite, Tackle, Shadow Ball
Level:20
Specialties:Extremely high attack.
Other:Is very strong for her age and level. Looks like the Eevee in my avatar, and where the cream colored fur is on her tail is red.

What is this even about? Is the hell thing literal, and we're gonna be fighting demons or some other massive evil, or is it just gonna be as ridiculous as it looks?

Name: Thorn again
Pokemon: Charizard
Bio: Thorn was originally a starter Pokemon for a young girl in Kanto, although she only volunteered because she enjoys traveling. She doesn't get the kick out of battling that most of her kind do. However, loyalty to her trainer made her fight and grow powerful, and they learned she was best at physical attacks. They built a moveset that would take advantage of this.
However, she soon met a male Charizard that she liked. Her trainer thought she would be better off with him in the wild, so she was released. When the mating season (which I always imagine is summer for Fire types) came, he was killed by an opponent, since the males highly outnumber the females and there are therefore arguements over them, which turns into fighting soon due to the males' aggresive nature. She refused to go with the winner, which angered him. He tore out her right eye in the following battle, but she managed to barely win and has been traveling the world ever since.
Moves: Slash, Wing Attack, Fire Fang, Swords Dance
Level: 52
Specialties: Maximum attack and good at close combat (not the move)
Other: Oh so very shiny 8DD And, as mentioned before, she has no right eye.

What is this even about? Is the hell thing literal, and we're gonna be fighting demons or some other massive evil, or is it just gonna be as ridiculous as it looks?

No evil spirits of pokemon from hell come to the riegon thus going to cuase destruction if the spirits aren't stopped. If you dont like it, live with it!

*looks at crossed-out part of Blahet's post*

Sorry if you took that the wrong way, Blahet. I'm not insulting you or this RP, it's just that when you say nothing about our mission except "Stop all hell from breaking loose" and allow us to use IMA FIREIN MAI LAZAR! as a move, I thought it might be a ridiculous RP, not in that it's stupid, but in that it's a comedy. Which I actually think would be fun, but hey, fighting demons is always good too!

Congratulations. You now have a brother who misspells "Rayquaza," doesn't know that "Pokemon" is capatalized, doesn't know how to spell "diamond," forgets that "there's" has an apostrophe, and thinks that Celebi can learn Fly.

Name: Toxic
Pokemon: Arbok
Bio: As an Ekans, Toxic was abused by his trainer. One day, his trainer got mad at Toxic for losing a battle and whipped him. Toxic had enough, and brutally murdered his trainer. He ran off and took care of himself until he evolved into an Arbok, then met up with the group and joined them.
Moves: Bite, Lick, Poison Sting, Acid
Level: 126
Specialties: He has cuts along his scales from being abused and whiped.
Other: He doesn't like to hang out with young Pokemon because he's afraid he'll hurt them.

...Celebi can't learn Fly? X3 Just kidding, I'll go correct him on the Rayquaza spelling. In fact, I'll just correct all of it for him.

Back
Top Bottom