• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Seven Stars- A Redwall RP

Connor layed down his shield. Then swinging his large claymorre off his back he layed them on the ground and walked into the abbey. He glanced around

solemly. No soliders to worry about, just a small group and this beautiful Abbey.

Snowstripe was beginning to return to the Abbey with a few bundles of herbs, most of them dark green, in each paw. She lowered her head and paused as she began to enter, but her dark eyes stayed fixed on the others as a smile spread across the lightly-colored badger's face. "Good day, everyone," she said with a nod, continuing in through the gates.

((Screw it I am calling upon my epic powers of epicness and teleporting everyone to Cavern Hole :<))

Storm looked over the Abbeybeasts and noted there were significantly less that when she had last visited.. but how long ago was that? Four seasons ago? Five, six? "Kammu, where is the Abbott, or Abbess? Or unless you mind.." With a nod from Frozen, and against her better judgment, Storm climbed up onto a table and slammed her rudder down a few times, effectively getting the attention of every creature in the room.

"Um, can I have your attention? I'm Storm, the leader of our little group of travellers, and I'd like to address everyone, if you don't mind."

"Yes they do mind, get down from that table, oh Hellgates that one's glaring daggers at you, oh damn," Frozen muttered, flicking her tailtip towards a blank looking Dibbun. Pausing, Storm flicked her with her rudder.

Kammu nods his head and enters the hall after them all. He smiles down at the travellers when theyasked him where the Abbot was. He speads his wings and flys a it over head, landing on a shelf above the rest.

"The Abbot is in this room before you. I guess I should introduce myself once again. I am the abbot of this place...odd that it may be that a owl watches over mice, but it is true."

He then looks down at the on that was hitting their rudder. He spreads one wind and points toward them.

"Do speak. I'm interested as to why you are here."

Ming on the other hand just gapes at her brother's announcement.

((Insert long plot related post here!))

Storm acknowledged Kammu with a nod, and started into her explanation.

"Around two moons ago.. or was it three? Anyways, our group had stopped to camp around an small lake, and across from our was a slightly hidden den, living in that was an old otter who had a wall full of trinkets and shiny things." She looked at her band.

"I'm not sure if you saw me swim across the lake a few times to get there, she was the one throwing stones and trying to steal our supplies. Anyways, I caught her aiming a longbow towards our camp, and she flipped out, said she would give me something nice if I didn't tell anyone she was living there. She was rather paranoid, and never told me her name. So she gave me this scrap of parchment.." Storm fumbled around in her pack, before pulling out a crumpled bit of parchment.

"There was a riddle on it, and she said she found it in her den and solved it a while ago. Anyways, with the parchment.." Storm paused, and went back in her pack. "She gave me... this."

In her paw was a light blue translucent orb, made of glass or something like that. In the center of it was a flickering dark blue flame, seeming to be floating in the center. It caught the sun, and blue light shone around her in a circle.

"She called it a fallen star, and I guess that's fitting. With that, she gave me another riddle.. here it is." She took out yet another piece of parchment, and unfolded it with her spare paw.

"A fiery red, next star to fall,
Is hidden within old stone walls.
A safe haven, twixt stone and tree,
The red star's at Redwall Abbey!

Matthias and Methuselah,
Sing every hour, dusk and dawn
Under them, stones, a cold grey floor,
The marked one's what you're looking for.

So, I'd have to be completely stupid not to come here, but I don't know where to go next. Uh, I'm done." With a sheepish grin, Storm hopped down from the table, and handed the star to Frozen.

"You could have at least told me about this," she whined. "This is so.. bright, I can see it being a star.."

((Yes, I wrote that. Screw you. >_>))

Connor thought about the riddles. It gave him the same felling he got just before a battle. He didn't trust the riddle. He decided an ill fated encounter would soon be upon them. He wished he hadn't been such a soldier. He was good at his job, but his job seemed determined to claim his life.

Back
Top Bottom