• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Boulevard of Broken Dreams

(Luxcario, you are godmodding. Please do not control other people's characters)

Kiara stared at Ally wih her Articuno eyes, looking a her like Ally was crazy. "Screw that, let's fly everywhere!"

Kiara had never felt so refreshed! Was it this dream she had making her feel this way? It was possible, but unlikely. She flew up high in the sky, high enough to where the enire city looked like an anthill. She shot down, her tail waving majesticlly as a Rapidash. When she was five feet from the ground, she immedietly shot back up in the air.

She started to slow down, floating back on the roof. "I've never been so refreshed!"

Aura, unlike Kiara, just sat there, relaxing and thinking about what has happened. Finally, she sat up and turned to Ally, Candy, and Kiara.

"I think that our dreams are coming to life," she said, "Think about it; I dreamed of being chased by Flygons and Fearows, and that happened! Ally dreamed of having wings, and she has them! Sparky dreamed of being poisoned, and he is! Kiara....Kiara, what did you dream about?"

Kiara gazed at Aura. "I dreamed of becoming a star. To be in the limelight. To have beauty that everyone adores!"

"I have seen your gleaming coat, so i think that happened to you in real life!" Aura exclaimed.

"Or we are all had a dream within a dream while all of us are dreaming this." Kiara said.

All Aura did was stare at Kiara because of that comment.

"O-Oh, my...."
Masqueradu watched in awe as Kiara flew back and forth, or, in another sense, up and down. He didn't stare at her like this because he liked her that way, but because he never remembered her having wings! And why fly up so high? What if you died of no oxygen?!

"Hey-o, Masquer, snap outta it, man," Xavier waved a hand in front of the Chandelure's face. Masqueradu blinked and turned to Xavier. "Wh-What...! What is the meaning of that?!" He pointed a black handle toward Kiara.

Xavier blinked his coal black eyes. "Eh...Don't fret about it, Ghosty, it's nothing. Now let's get going," The human hallucination brushed off the matter and continued walking. Seeing nothing else to do, Masqueradu followed silently.

"Hey guys! What's up?" came the voice of Maxmilian. A moment later, the Riolu bounced onto the roof.

Everyone ignored him. They were too busy discussing.

Candy floated up to him.
"Hiya, Can!" the Riolu said happily.

"Hi, Max." She was looking at the ground.

"Hey, what's going on?"

"A myth. Dreams coming to life or summat like that."

Maxmilian gasped.

Ally fell asleep,snoring gently.
Dream
"Arg,that hurt..."
She looked around.
"Holy Miltank, fucking chocolate everywhere!"
She floated over to a choclate tree and started to nibble on it.
"Mmm,good."

Lucidia kept walking, trying to forget about her encounter with the Mawile, and soon came within earshot of the Chandelure that was farther along the road. He sounded like he was talking, probably to himself - she couldn't hear what he was saying, though. Lucidia ignored it and went on.

That is, she went on until some Pokemon that kept changing its appearance started zooming around in the sky. Lucidia's paws froze in place, and her blue eyes followed the shapeshifting Pokemon in disbelief until it finally returned to the ground. At this point, she was convinced that she was still dreaming. Nothing like this ever happened in real life... right?

She moved her paws faster just to make sure she wasn't hallucinating. Indeed, the flying shapeshifter existed, as did the Pokemon around it. Lucidia saw this from a bit of a distance away, near the Chandelure.

Well, if I am dreaming, then there's no harm in finding out what's going on. I can't expect a sane answer, though.

With that thought, Lucidia trotted up to the Chandelure who had continued to speak. She wanted to ask who he was talking to, but instead stammered, "Excuse me, do you know what's going on here?" One of her ears flipped down a little, as she was still quite confused.

And then suddenly she woke up.
Looking around,she saw a tree turn to chocolate.
She flew down to the Houndour.
"Hey,is that tree made of chocolate?"

Ruby and Dar got up onto the roof. "Hey guys," he said,"Whats new?"

(short post is short)

Ally looked up.
"Well,I think that this tree turned into chocolate." She pointed at a tree with brown leaves.
"Wanna bite? I think it's dark chocolate."
She took a leaf and popped it in her mouth.
"Yep. Dark chocolate."

Masqueradu jumped at the sound of Lucidia. He turned back to her as he slowly hovered back a bit.

Xavier crossed him arms. "What'cha want, Houndie? We ain't got time for this," he murmured, though the Chandelure knew the Houndour wouldn't hear him. Ignoring his hallucination to refrain from looking like a freak, he answered in a squeaky voice, "I...I have n-no earthly idea."

Xavier stepped in between the two and rose an eyebrow at Masqueradu. "Why don't you speak to me, Ghosty, when someone else is around? Am I not real or somethin'?"
Masqueradu tried his best to ignore him, but his eyes flickered back and forth from Lucidia and Xavier. "Yo, Masqua! Answer me, would ya? I'm freakin' talkin' to you!"

Masqueradu continued to ignore him, but the schizophrenic being stomped him foot down. "ANSWER ME, YOU MOTHER--"

"Shush your trap!!" the Chandelure finally snapped, and Xavier backed off.

Lucidia decided not to respond. If this dream-being didn't know what was going on, that was all right. It was a dream, so she would wake up soon anyway. After all, it wasn't every day trees turned to dark chocolate. The dream-Mismagius was offering it to her; even though she was asleep, Lucidia didn't want to sound impolite. Dream-beings couldn't really hurt her anyway.

"No, thanks," she told the Mismagius with a slight bow of her head. "The caffeine's not good for my nervous system."

Then the dream-Chandelure yelled at someone to be quiet. With a start Lucidia's head swung in that direction. At first she was afraid it was shouting at her, but she couldn't tell if it was focused on her or not. She was taken aback, but she told herself not to panic. Instead, she gathered her wits and asked the Chandelure calmly, "Who are you talking to? Me? I can be quiet." At this last remark her ears went back a bit; if he really was yelling at her she didn't want to bother him any further.

The Chandelure whipped back to the Houndour and shook his head forcefully. "No, no," he repeated over and over again. "I...He just...It..."

Masqueradu sighed, took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "I'm...I'm schizophrenic," he explained, fluttering his eyes back open. "I was directing the last statement to one of the hallucinations. He's very annoying at times, and unfortunately one of those moments was now."

"Wha-? Hey!" Xavier barked, baring his pearly white teeth, "I'm standing right here, ya know!!"

The Chandelure merely glared at the imaginary being and looked back at Lucidia. "I'm so very sorry for the confusion. And I apologize for not being able to be of use."

He turned back around and floated off.

Ally shrugged.
"Ok,whatever you say..."
She broke off another piece of chocolate.
"This is really good, though."

Kiara jumped at the chocolate tree and asted it. "Mmmm! Delicious!" Unfortunately, this made her even more hyper and she started jumping around. While this was happening, Aura continued talking.

"Now the chocolate trees......all our dreams are coming true......ok, yeah, some if us are ahving awesome dreams.....but make one wrong dream and we're done for.....we must stop sleepin" aura remarked.

"Hold on Aura! Eternal sleeping comes with chocolate trees, chocolate trees!" Kiara said. (I couldnt resist, XD!)

Aura, instead of answering, looked at everyone else with a worrried face. Kiara just walked around, wondering when the silence would end.

"Well," said Dar,"I guess if everyones dreams are coming true, then mine and Ruby's will come into effect tonight." He thought about his nightmare, remembering the portal. He hadnt been asleep long enough to tell what was in there, so it was anyones guess. "Hey guys," said Dar, and then he told them about his nightmare. "Any ideas on how to prevent it?"

"Simple, all we have to do is dream good dreams. A way to do that is just to think of good things while you're trying to sleep." Aura said.

"Or we could all be dreaming the same dream about dreams coming to the reality that is this dream!" Kiara remarked.

Kiara had an idea, which was rare. She began to morph. Her fur started to turn yellow. Her eyes started to have a look that would bring people to sleep. Her front legs became arms as her paws became fingers. She had morphed into a Hypno.

"I'll be sure to guide you all into a good dream with this morph! So whenever you guys sleep, i'll be in all your dreams....but if i cant, then that means we really are all dreaming this!" Kiara said.

Aura was amazed with this plan. "Kiara....that's brilliant! You're a genius!"

"No I'm not, I'm a Hypno!"(So sorry, but i really couldnt resist! XD) Kiara replied.

Back
Top Bottom