• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon: The dragon quest

shinyabsol

Disaster will strike soon...
"That's it? My mission is to find an evil stone? You're sure you can't get me something more interesting?" Will's superior nodded. "Don't worry, it will get more interesting. And dangerous. One of the security guards was decapacitated. Most likely by a Scyther. The other one had a hole in his chest." "So I'm looking for pokemon thieves?" "No, we found footprints in the vault," his superior replied. "So if I'm going after people who will kill, shouldn't I get someone to help me?" He asked. "Yes, the others should be here any minute now."

"Um, hi!" said Marcus as he ran through the door. "You were needing help, huh? Well, I brought help. I have it with me all the time."

He then threw two Pokeballs out onto the ground, and a Gallade and a Mawile burst out. They were coloured in such amazing colours.

Marcus stopped and thought for a bit.

"One of the guards was...decapacitated?" he asked. Him and the two Pokemon were looking worried.

"Hey guys," said Dar, obviously unfazed by the guard being decapactated. He was followed by Max, his Ralts. "I hear that we're needed," he said, "Sounds good to me already." Dar looked around. "Wait, so we need to find a rock?" Dar asked, "What's so special about that?" He looked down at Max. He was trying to make himself float.

Marcus sighed, and a silver Chingling jumped out of the pocket of his bag and started playing with Gallade and Mawile.

""What's so special?" Bro, this is the Dark Stone. It is something special, and it's been stolen."

Chingling had noticed Max trying to fly, and so showed him by concentrating very hard until he started to lift off the ground.

He then rattled, probably something in Pokemon language, and waited for Max to copy him.

"Hi," said Will. "Yeah, apparently this stone controls the mind of anyone touching it. And I'm more worried about the guy who got a hole in his chest." Flygon had seen Chingling trying to teach Max to fly, and decided to show them real flying. He spread his wings out, flapped, and lifted himself and Will a few meters off the ground. Will laughed. "Flygon likes to show off our trick." They dropped back onto the ground. "I was expecting more than this," Their superior said, "Just wait for one more person. If any show up after that, they can find you and start looking." Will went over to a dark-blue sofa and sat down. "Great. More waiting," He said as he took a biscuit out of his pocket, snapped it and gave half to Flygon, while he ate the rest.

(shiny, you do know that Flygon is larger than the average person, right?)

Dar plopped himself down in the nearest chair. He thought for a moment. "Wait," he said, "If the Dark Stone controls the minds of anyone who touches it, then why would anyone steal it? They'd just lose control in the process." Dar watched Max with curiosity, and a little bit of concern. He watched as the Ralts floated himself about a foot into the air. When Max landed, Dar felt his chair beginning to rise. Dar fell out of the chair, and faceplanted on the hard floor.

Chingling watched the Flygon with envy, and then suddenly a purple aura appeared around him. He flapped his little things on top of his head, and started flying around the room, the little things waving about randomly like wings.

"That's a good point. They must have used something like a grabber to take it." said Marcus.

Chingling rattled, the aura around him disappeared, and he plopped to the ground - just to be saved by Mawile.

Marcus wondered, Chingling flew, and Mawile and Gallade trained together.

"So, whats this about a rock?" Jacen said as he came down the stairs. He yawned, obviusly was just woken up from a nap. His Houndoom came after and Staravia was perched on top. "Oh, hey everybody." He yawned again and his Houndoom began wandering about.

(Dark, apparently Will is just about the right height for Flygon.)

"Hi!" Will called. "Ah, Jacen. The mission was to find the dark stone, which can control minds. It was stolen at 3:37 AM this morning. These are your fellow league masters, who you will be joining on the mission. Now, I suggest you get started," The superior said. "But where do we start?" Will asked. "The vault where the stone was kept would be a good place to try," Their superior replied. "Let's go guys!" Will shouted, running out of the door and into a corridor.

Marcus looked at Jacen.
"Hey, bro. So, you're a League Master as well?"

He motioned for Gallade, Mawile and Chingling to come his way, and they did. He strode out into the corridor, with Gallade and Mawile close behind and Chingling perched on Gallade's shoulder.

"So, the vault? Where the stone was kept?"

Mawile looked worried. He had definitely heard of the dark stone before.

"Yep, League Master and son of the Supreme League Master Lance," Jacen said. "I got some news just recently that a stone was stolen, supposedly the legends say it could control the minds of anything it touches. I'm not sure if those legends are true, but my dad sure seems worried." Jacen leaped into a corridor and reached into the wall. "Dad also says that the stone is kept in this cloaking field. Apparantly, this must be it."

"Would the most logical next st, therefore, be to recover said stone before it's in the wrong hands that it probably is in corrently?" Shirly interjected as she enters the room, hearing of some stone being stoleen.

(Hey, I made a roleplaying group for this roleplay. I would like to make this part one of my League Masters RP series, so I want this roleplay to go iinto the social group okay?)

(Yeah, go ahead.)

"Woah! That's amazing," Will said. "Let me try that." He reached through the wall and soon found himself in a secret room on the other side. In the middle was a case where the stone should have been. There was some blood splattered around and off to the side was a triangle of rock. Hearing a new voice, he called out. "I think the first step would be to find out where the stone is. Then get it back. Come look in here you guys. See if we can find anything."

Cautiously, Marcus stepped into the room. Gallade and Mawile stayed by his side, but Chingling bounced off to the very back of the room. He was bouncing up and down franticallly, so Marcus knew there was something there.

A knife with a solid gold handle and bloodstains.

Back
Top Bottom