• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open {Role-play} MLP: The Reign of Darkness

"Wait for me!" Vanilla cried out. She flew over to the eerie, dank hut. "Woah. There's still a bunch of potions here!" She points out some flowers. "Look at this big mixing pot! There's something bubbling in it." Vanilla leans in to get a better look. But all of a sudden, it starts to bubble rapidly, and suddenly explodes, knocking Vanilla back.

Crystal was looking at the pot where Vanilla was. There was a greenish substance in it, bubbling fiercely. Crystal put her hoof into it cautiously and then let out a loud cry as the crystal surrounding it melted in the substance.

"I can re-crystallize it, but it will take some time." she muttered.

A small pool of water popped up in the floor, and Crystal Falls dipped her newly-plain hoof into it. Immediately, it started to solidify and turn into something that looked like ice.

"We still need to find Aura." she pointed out, still with her hoof in growing crystal.

Aura wasn't sure how long she slept, but she knew it was at least 10 minutes. What woke her up was a howling that wasn't too distant. She shrugged it off, but then she saw the bushes rattle.

A Timberwolf came out from the bushes. Aura prepared herself to fight it. The Timberwolf lunged at her. With swift speed, she narrowly avoided it. She herself jumped at it and bit the Timberwolf. The Timberwolf howled in painand ran off.

Aura started panting. She had survived from a Timberwolf. Aura slumped down on the tree stump, and fell asleep.

Vanilla gets up after being knocked down. "Ow my head." She pats it with her hoof. She continues to look around. She sees a mysterious book, and pulls it out. "Hey guys, look at this!" She sets the book down on the stand nearby. "I'm gonna open it." she says. As she opens it, a large gust of wind shoots out. "Ugh. Enough surprises that put me in pain!" She then tries to make out the words in the book.

Crystal's hoof was now covered in a thick layer of grown crystal. She used a jet of boiling water to melt the crystal around her hoof, and walked off with her newly-crystallized hoof.

"That's better." she said out loud. "But...I feel...tired."

She walked out of Zecora's house and it wasn't long before she found a hot spring in the forest, hidden by trees. She relaxed in the hot water, and she knew she should be doing something for the better at that moment, but the water felt so inviting and she was so tired...

"How are we going to save Equestria at this rate?" were the last words she heard herself say before drifting off.

Blaze simply slept as the others did whatever they were doing in Zecora's hut. He knew better than to mess with things he knew nothing about. Zeocora was, as this one pink pony years ago once said, an evil enchantress.

Crystal woke up abruptly early in the morning. She could hardly see anything, and then she saw in front of her what had woken her up.

A large gang of the evil ponies.

They hadn't seen her yet, so she slipped off behind a waterfall and scaled it.

She was now in a small rock ledge in a rock face.

"I should better hide here." she said, so quietly as so the ponies couldn't hear her.

Vanilla keeps looking at the book that she found.
"This stuff makes no sense, Zecora..." she muttered to herself. She glances through the book some more, then decides to stop. She grabs a saddlebag of Zecoras from the corner with a pink star and white stars surrounding it cutie mark on it, and puts the book inside. She puts on the saddlebag, and walks out of the hut, and as she does, hears hoofsteps from afar.
Not again.. Vanilla thought to herself and tries to find another exit from the forest, but for some reason she stands still in her spot.

Back
Top Bottom