• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What pokemon would you be?

I thought it up on-the-spot, didn't mean to use your name. I'll rename it to... Team... uh... uhm................ Team.... Oh, I can't think of anything else!

I'd be a Salamence/Charizard, with the other one as a partner. Our team would be Team True Light, and our rival team would be Team Raid. They'd be a Sceptile, a Probopass, and a Chimecho. Uh... Yeah~

well I'd be a legendary like Mew.... but that can't happen... so I'd be a Chimchar, with a Piplup and Treecko... We'd be Team Silver (In my mystery dungeon 1 it's sapphire, and 2 its Leaf ( I dunno...)

I'd be a Scyther[leader] called Razor, an Absol[partner] named Lucky and an Electabuzz called Flash. Our team name? Team Meteor.

We wouldn't have a base, we'd just wander and sleep in whatever shelter we can find, however, Razor and Lucky are particulary fond of a forest where they each came from, even if they came from two seperate areas of the forest.

Our enemies would consist of a Scizor, Mightyena and Electivire called Team Darkstar.

And we wouldn't have any friends...

I would be a Pidgeot with a Charizard partner.

I guess my base would be some nest up in a tree.

I would fly around with my Charizard as he burns random things.

I'd be either a Leafeon or an Ampharos. And I doubt I'd be a leader of a team, though I'd be an important member.

If I could be a Legendary...well, look at my username...and avatar, for that matter.

Hmm...

I'd probably be something like a Makuhita/Hariyama or maybe Munchlax/Snorlax... something that's fat and doesn't move very fast, but can still kick your ass if you deserve it.

No actual partner. All my team members would be the "met later and recruited" type.
* A Bellsprout/Weepinbell/Victreebel--of course, Victreebel is my favorite Pokémon of all time, there'd have to be one in the team. I suppose this one would count as the partner for purposes of "main + partner only" dungeons.
* A Lickitung who ate an Everstone as a kid, and because of that is unable to evolve into a Lickilicky. Which is a good thing.
* A Shellos/Gastrodon. Probably a complete goofball... I can imagine Gastrodons acting very silly, probably because of their funny-sounding cry in the games.
* A Shuckle, who is essentially the team's bartender/mobile mini-fridge. Except the drinks come from berries that were stored inside his/her shell, so everyone else is kinda grossed out by the whole "made with real bug juices!" thing and won't drink any of them (except the Lickitung, but he'll eat anything.)

As for the team's base... probably one of those neat-looking abandoned buildings with the vines and moss and stuff like that growing up all over the walls on the outside. Probably some bigass rocks blocking the entrance when nobody's home; between me and the Lickitung, it probably wouldn't be too hard to find and relocate some big enough rocks to block off the door pretty well. There's supposed to be humans somewhere in the Mystery Dungeon world, and some of the Pokémon have buildings too, so it should be possible to find an old one somewhere and move in.

The enemy team would probably be made up of Pokémon I can't stand who act like exaggerated versions of the reasons why I can't stand them:
* A Lickilicky who... looks like any other Lickilicky, but is otherwise normal (the enemy team's leader, if only because the rest were just a bit too incompetent for the job...)
* An overly-popular Pikachu that thinks he's the greatest thing that ever lived and is followed around by legions of drooling fangirls.
* An insane Mudkip that blurts out random sayings that don't make any sense for the situation.
* A Lucario with serious anger management issues, especially when someone says anything even slightly negative about something he likes.

And occasionally, they'd be joined by a mute, mentally-challenged Garchomp who only knows how to fight and has very little (if any) understanding about anything else... though he's not "officially" a member of their team (because I don't really dislike Garchomp that much, after all), and basically gets tricked into coming along with them just for the opportunity to get in a fight. What the poor guy needs is an isolated sandy cave somewhere by himself... but unfortunately, he's very bad at finding hiding spots, so the bastards always find him and drag him along with them every time he runs off on his own.

Surprisingly, I've never even thought of writing a Mystery Dungeon-based fanfic, though I guess I'd have plenty of stuff to use if I ever did.

This is my finished team:
Pikachu/Raichu: Leader
Snorunt: The tracekr (Finds out where they are in the dungeon)
Solrock: Team Builder (Powers up the rest of the team)
Wartortle: Attacker
Munchlax: Item Master

I'd be a Gallade with a Lucario for a partner. Our friends would be Aerodactyl, Nidoking, Feraligatr and Umbreon. We would be... Team Black Dawn. We would live in some kind of large complex with sleeping quarters, armories stocked with TMs, etc.

i'd be a sceptile, jumping through forests is fun! Pikachu would be partner and we'd be call team speed since agility is awesome

I would be Luxio, with my comrade Curly the Eevee.
With Ekki the Riolu and Alyx the Vulpix, we would be called team Übercharge, and we'd be more of heroes/villians for hire than a Rescue Team.

Back
Top Bottom