• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Jinxie's Recolors

Here's a challedge, >=D

Mix ALL the legendaries into one huge pokemon! (yes, counting Rotom, Manaphy, and Phione)

AND, I'd like a Pegusus Rapidash, you know, with wings and not a fire mane, but a brown mane, and it's coat is white.

Phione and Rotom aren't legendaries.

Your point is..............? *ignores LS and speaks-err, types.* Yeah, but all the legendaries and Rotom and Phione. >=D!

I'm not even up to that, let alone Jinx. :/
Not to say you're bad, wife, but...That's ugly no matter who does it. D:

How about a Spinda with a spot over one eye and the tip of one ear, recolored in Entei colors?

I love the Zeki/Reshi recolor! You have great skill (unlike me)!

Rapidash-Pegasus. It's being difficult. I may have to do a white Rapidash with wings, no normal mane and tail. Drawing hair on Paint is weird.
I'll get to Spinda, may do that before I finish Pegadash. XD

SpindaSprite.png

One spotty Spinda.

Hmm....why not use the mane of a Pidgeot and recolour it brown and put it on the Rapidash? I have paint program too, so you might want to use the free form transparent selection to copy and past the mane.

o.o
That's a great idea, actually.
While I take care of that, here's a Quetzalcoatl-inspired Grovyle.
GrovyleSprite.png

(Dammit now I know where the golden Litwick chain comes from. D: I LIKE MAH GEORGIE, DOUGH!)

Also, I love the candy Suicune! It's so cute! I love the colors working together.

As for me, can I request a candy-colored Meloetta, but not the same colors as you used? In Aria Forme, if you can. :3

Back
Top Bottom