• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fallout 4

Equinoxe

has a BONE to pick with you
Why isn't there a thread for FALLOUT 4 yet???

TOOT TOOT All aboard the hype train! This is looking EXTREMELY FINE and I'm excited, to say the least :O

ahhhh I'm so hyped!!!

But please can there be no game-breaking bugs this time around... I mean, I know some glitches are kinda inevitable in a game as big as Fallout, but not being able to complete certain quests because of a bug was really sucky. Other than that, I have already boarded the hype train and I'm now a bundle of excitement.

Bethesda's E3 conference had a lot of gameplay footage and they also revealed you can build your own settlements in the wasteland + craft/customize your weapons and armor however you'd like! The game's coming out November the 10th this year and the collector's edition has a goddamn acual Pip-boy! Sdsghfjshf it's so beautiful :'D

My hype levels are rising to dangerous levels; I had no idea I needed this game so badly ;u;

I'm going to ask the same thing I do with any series of games I haven't played yet:

How much would you recommend playing the previous games in a series before getting the latest one? I know this game isn't out yet so you can't say, and companies usually try to make new games accessible to newcomers, but what would you say based on how the current Fallout games are in relation to each other?

I'm going to ask the same thing I do with any series of games I haven't played yet:

How much would you recommend playing the previous games in a series before getting the latest one? I know this game isn't out yet so you can't say, and companies usually try to make new games accessible to newcomers, but what would you say based on how the current Fallout games are in relation to each other?
Nope, you definitely don't need to have played previous Fallout games to get into them. The setting basically explains itself and you can pretty much create your own story. Really, the only benefit from playing the previous games is knowing the controls straight off and picking up on any little references to them.

Nope, you definitely don't need to have played previous Fallout games to get into them. The setting basically explains itself and you can pretty much create your own story. Really, the only benefit from playing the previous games is knowing the controls straight off and picking up on any little references to them.

So there's playing the games out of order shouldn't be a huge deal? Usually if I like a game I'll go back and play earlier games afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom