• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Capitalist Democracy Mafia 2: Credit Card Bubble

I'm rather astonished that nobody point out that, if VM were actually activated alien, mafia would've murdered him within seconds of The Thing's end. Seeing whether that was going to happen was one of the little things that made it worth finally getting lynched back there.

Oh well! I'll definitely have to agree we had a little much investigative power and not that many things to stop them. Plus, a nuclear crapton of luck, but that's swing for you. Still, it was a fun game to mostly survive in, despite VM's nice tries. (Kinda had a feeling right from the start that it was either him or MD doing it, since they were both so adamant about trusting the messages...) And, once again, being on this side of The Thing for once was an experience to remember.

Here's to the next Capitalist Democracy Mafia installment! Since, after all, I'll probably do it if you don't.

Here's to the next Capitalist Democracy Mafia installment! Since, after all, I'll probably do it if you don't.
Feel free! It was a fluke that I came up with a gimmick for a sequel, so if you have any ideas, I'm happy to see you use them! (And, y'know, if you liked the idea of the debt mechanic at all, I think I really flubbed it—it was too big a threat to townies and too easy for them to avoid getting into—so I'd love to see another take on it!)

Back
Top Bottom