• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

New Sprite Contest/Army board

Drifloon Rocks

Honey, please don't eat the rancid dung.
I think they should add a seperate section for Sprite Contests and Armies/Collections so people can still have contests and armies without clogging up the other board. Does anyone else agree with me on this?

Re: New Topics?

What use do armies have?

As far as I know, the creative section is for displaying your own work.

I'd agree with you on a separate board for contests -- it seems like 90% of the spriting forum is full of them :S -- but with Retsu on the armies.

Against armies; contests don't really need a separate board because they're a bandwagon. People stop caring really quickly and the main problem was that there was a metric fuckton of contest threads.

armies are actually a metric fuckton of complete, undiluted suck. they have no point at all and they make me feel sick. they're contributing to the utter fail of the general populace here - a sprite army does not constitute creativity. it's a fucking thread full of other people's work.

contests might be acceptable though

Go and put your armies in your private galleries on your profile.

User CP > Networking > Galleries & Albums.

See this is the problem. People are more interested in getting their five minutes of fame than really contributing or trying to improve.

Back
Top Bottom