• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD and the downloading prompt. -_-

Hawkfish

Annoying Hawkish
When ever I'm on TCoD forums I get a download prompt wanting me to download "Julietremix"(or something similar). It's been this way for a couple of days. And it only happens here at TCod forums. So I'm curious if there is a way to block it or something?
Edit:

Sorry I posted this in the wrong forums. Please move this.

Last edited:
x3 I've never heard of a browser doing this. What browser are you using? Whatever it is, it must be pretty bad to be reacting that way to embedded audio.

If it continues to be a problem, I'll remove it, of course... but seriously, what browser are you using?

x3 I've never heard of a browser doing this. What browser are you using? Whatever it is, it must be pretty bad to be reacting that way to embedded audio.

If it continues to be a problem, I'll remove it, of course... but seriously, what browser are you using?
Opera right now. Which is odd since I'm using pretty popular browser. I would think other people would have also have this problem.

AK do you actually have some source for that or are you just going off my offhand "I think maybe this is what's happening" musing?

(For the record I'm fairly sure my reasoning was along the lines of "without a plugin maybe Opera has no clue what to do with it so it just assumes it's to be downloaded" though I actually seriously doubt that though I guess it's worth a try)

Back
Top Bottom