• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mehwmew Enters.

mehwmew

Banned
^_^ my name is Mehwmew(Jordan Pohl)

i have pokemon diamond...ill battle you whenever you want just PM me.

im a pokePSYCHO ^_^ im alsoreally random...i am a good artist both computer and real...

heres my pokemon team of pure awesome

Diamond:
Infernape
Golduck
Mew(MY FAVORITE PKMN EVER!)
Haunter
Floatzel
Pachirisu

:

if people would like to help me figure out what they all are thad be nice ^_^
i know
there is a charmander and a misdreadvus and a wooper thats all though....

im a pokemon "ROM EDITOR" as Dewgong calls em'

i live in Iowa >.> land of nothing

any questions for me?

also i love to help , and am a bit annoying at most times :talking::o

In order, I think the eggs are Nidoran Male, Electrike, Misdreavus, Charmander, something, and Wooper.

;) Good luck.

My "favorite Pokémon EVER" is Purugly! ^o^

Interested in any anime or manga? I like Naruto (both watching and reading)

See you around! Mostly I tend to stick around Clubs, Role-Playing and Art though...

Interested in any anime or manga? I like Naruto (both watching and reading)

QUOTE]

thanks , and Naruto is awesufunderful
Kiba is the awesomest.
EVER!

why purugly? o.O
EDIT: my favorite manga is Tegami Bachi, my favorite anime is Naruto (older one not shippuden)

Last edited:
haha thanks for reference to me. it just sorta bothers me when people call it rom hacking because it's not really. much more like editing. ♥

welcome to tcod, enjoy your stay.

thank you very much. :) Any idea about the middle egg? i got it as my first egg so there is no history >.>

EDIT:
1. You and Darksong are my two favorite persons now ^_^ (besides Butterfree of course)
2. I've been at TCoD for awhile, but i've stayed mainly to the guestbook and main site (im told im very annoying there :3 )

Last edited:
i don't think you're annoying but when you use text you are.

ha, glad to know i'm one of your favorites. i like that.

also no clue about eggs.

The one you have no idea about is Buizel.

Anyways, welcom to the forums, hideous scum Mehwmew! I'm Mewtwo.

:love: i.... Ammmm....your....FATHER! , welcome home son! Or rather....daaauuuggghhhttteeerrr fwee! (buizel is one of my favorites^_^)

O.o

Okayyyyyyyy... Welcome anyways... *hides the button for scum to explode behind Mewtwo*

*knocks over Mewtwo and bangs fist on button*

Uh, welcome! Pay no attention to the button behind the Magnemite.

Back
Top Bottom