• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Should Pikachu evolve into a Raichu already?

Well?

• Yes! Raichu FTW!

Votes: 50 37.9%
  • Pikachu's fine as he is!

Votes: 51 38.6%
  • Why should I care?

Votes: 31 23.5%

• Total voters
Sho is an arrogant dick who uses terms such as "pwn" and "noob" in real life.

Who the hell cares what he says?

Ash: Omegachu! There's Team Rocket! SIC EM BOY!
TR: OH CRAP! *Gets ripped to shreds*
Ash: Now they're gone.

Anyway, I think he should evolve. Just like I think he should get away from that braindead trainer, his blind friend, and that person who just always wants her hair perfect. It's a circs, I tell ya!

I think I know why Pikachu isn't evolving: He's holding a Light Ball. If he had evolved, than his Attack and Special Attack would be less than if he stays.

Negrek gave this post a bumping warning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I know why Pikachu isn't evolving: He's holding a Light Ball. If he had evolved, than his Attack and Special Attack would be less than if he stays.

Negrek gave this post a bumping warning.

But, if you take game stats into consideration (since you mentioned the Light Ball), Pikachu dies to Tackle. Raichu is much more reliable, though not very good overall.

Hasn't anyone found out the fact yet? If Pikachu evolves, the series is over. Of course, I'd like the series to be over, but others wouldn't. Pikachu evolving is out of the question.

Although if they did want to end it, but later decided not to, they could just get Dialga to go back in time to stop the evolution, but that would result in a crappy movie/ special and everyone would be non existnat, since changing the past will destroy everyone.

To sum it up, Pikachu evolving would be a NO.

Pikachu only evolves in doomed timelines.

The anime shows the Alpha timeline, and as a result, Pikachu will /never/ evolve in the anime.

Last edited:
If Pikachu does evolve, then Dialga would have to go through time to stop it, destroying the universe by making a paradox, and in turn, create a new universe where Pokemon was created by Chris Chan and Sonic or Sonichu would always appear in every episode.

Oh god, the horror!

We cannot let Pikachu evolve. Burn all the thunderstones NOW.

Let me start off by saying, I love Raichu. By accident Raichu became my most famous pokemon. Not favorite, but my strongest and most famous. But Ash's Pikachu cannot evolve. No matter how much you love Raichu, you have to admit it would throw everything out of whack. It was just feel wrong. C'mon, look inside yourself, you know I'm right.

He shouldn't! It's against the laws of the story!

I mean, I go after the Pokédex in Pokémon games, so I try to evolve as many of my Pokémon (and as high) as possible, but the anime has its own logic and I respect it. So... No way.

He should most definately, but then again what Level is Pikachu anyways. He might have already bested Raichu when it comes to power.

Back
Top Bottom