• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Halloween! xD

If you still do halloween, tell us your costume. :P

Last year, I just went without a costume or anything, but this year I'm being L. >:D

Oh, and random fact, last year we weighed our candy. 180 pounds. :D

A wizard at school, since I'm in drama club as a wizard, and I thought, why not?

For real, I'm going to be a reptile person with a black robe and a fake snake around my neck. But the best part is that my face and hands will be painted in the pattern of the snake. ~ >:D

*Hangs 'no trick or treaters' sign outside*

My cat died on Halloween in 2004. :(

Oooh, sorry, that's terrible.
I'm going for the 'maximum candy, minimum preperation' sort of thing. I'll be going as a guy with a top hat, cloak, and cane. or scythe. Gotta decide.

Halloween does not exist where I live but for Carnaval next year I'm going as Alex from A Clockwork Orange.
Nadsat's going to be a pain in the ass to learn.

I'm gonna be a girl in a short skirt and pink tank top that carris a sword.

In other words, an anime character. XD

Halowe'en~ I stil go trick-or-treating, and I probably will until the day I die. :D:D:D

I going as a tree. Yes, a tree. It just popped into my head one day and I thought, this could work! I know how I'm gonna make the costume and everything.

NEVER TOO EARLY TO TALK ABOUT HALLOWEEN

THIS THREAD SHOULD HAVE BEEN MADE MONTHS AGO

Going as a character called Carver Lush. See here -- he's sort of the embodiment of the awesome compromise between childishness and fear that is halloween. And candy! Everyone loves candy. Wait, he's nothing like candy.

A marching bandie. I mean, seriously, I'll have the whole costume! I'll have the pants, the jacket, the collar, the sash, the gauntlets, the gloves, the shako, the plume, the socks, the shoes - and the trumpet, too! It's perfect!

in other words I'll be playing at a football game on Halloween :[

*Hangs 'no trick or treaters' sign outside*

My cat died on Halloween in 2004. :(
I'm sorry. D:

People going, you must post pictures! Especially Renteura. I love L cosplay.
I'll be going... probably as a witch or demon. x3 I am 17 years old and I live for Halloween. .-.;

I'm going as a random member of Team Rocket. I have the shirts, the wig, and oversized earrings (that are heavy and made with pink play-doh). Now all I need is a skirt, some black boots, and some gloves. I plan on getting tons of candy and bringing it to school.

I also can't wait to carve pumpkins! There's one that is growing in my backyard (but it's still green) that is getting pretty big. I'm definitely gutting that baby!

I haven't Trick or Treated in years, now that I think about it. I've watched a scary movie with my friends since I was nine because we liked to think that we were too mature for Halloween. This Halloween, I'll be going to a disco with my friends. Assuming we get tickets, that is. Otherwise we'll be watching The Blair Witch Project or something like that.

Which means no costume for The Mad Hatter.

We don't DO Halloween here. XD Basically where I live (not sure about the rest of England but I'm pretty sure nobody really cares that much across the whole country) it consists of a couple of teenagers going round a few people's houses along their road and asking for sweets and/or money...

Although me and my sister always visit my dad in Germany this time of year, and this year it so happens that we'll be there for Halloween! 8D So it should be AWESOME, as our village is bound to have some sort of mini-festival. AND he lives across the road from an American woman who will make us join in on something. XD

I want to go as an EarthBound character or something from the 70s that can either be easily purchased or very easily made.
Any suggestions?

I was thinking about Paula, but I don't like skirts. Plus, my party store inexplicably carries pink wigs but not blonde ones. wtf

Back
Top Bottom