• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Raichao's Sprite Thread...thing

Rai-CH

Pretty inactive
I'm opening requests right now, from March 15th till April 10th (Good Friday).

Rules for Requesting:
1. No more than 3 requests at once. I don't want to be flooded XD
2. Please be patient, I may or may not be able to finish your request quickly.
3. Please use your manners, so do just walk in and say "PIKACHU/MANPHY SPLICE NOW" or whatever XD

I do:
Simple Recolours-
PurpleAzuril.gif

Complex Recolours-
MagbyMar.gif

Splices- (Two-way and three-way, no more than that)
BayMew1.gif
Gromechic.gif

Retypes-
WaterZard.gif

Revamps- (Currently GSC revamps only, RBYG revamps may come later)
AbraRevamp1.gif
GoldEevee.gif

Devamps-
UmbreonDevamp.gif

Pixel Overs- (These take some time, only one of these at a time please!)
EspeonPixelOver-1.gif

Animations- (Please supply the frames)
WessDance_17985.gif
AbraRevampAni_13137.gif

Easter Recolours- (only availiable to the 10th of April)
Easter_Recolours.gif

Last edited:
Are we allowed to double post in our sprite threads still?

AbraEevee.gif

Crystal Abra and Gold Eevee splice, with FR/LG Eevee's colours. The ears look weird, but I don't know how to fix it.

EspeonPixelOver.gif

The start of a Pixel Over of Espeon. I'm not sure how to do the lineart so it 'stands out' (or looks like your ordinary sprite), any tips?

Yes, it is okay to double post in your own sprite thread ;)

Hm... I can't say much about the Espeon PO except for the fact that yes, you are doing it right.

The Magby's mouth looks as bit color-jumbled but I can't exactly tell how (maybe it's the area around the mouth that shouldn't be tan). And the Abra is facing the wrong way.

Yes, it is okay to double post in your own sprite thread ;)

Hm... I can't say much about the Espeon PO except for the fact that yes, you are doing it right.

The Magby's mouth looks as bit color-jumbled but I can't exactly tell how (maybe it's the area around the mouth that shouldn't be tan). And the Abra is facing the wrong way.

That was the way Abra was facing on the sprite I got from PokemonElite2000 :/

Thanks for the comments, I'll attempt to finish Espeon now :)

Edit: Finished Espeon, didn't take as long as expected-
EspeonPixelOver-1.gif

I think I might used a bit too much black...

Last edited:
Aw man I have to double post again D: My sprites get no love XD

Since Easter is coming up in a few weeks, I made a pallette for some recolours I made:
EasterPallette.png
I used bright, pastel-y colours, like the ones you would use to paint an egg (if you do that XD)

Easter_Recolours.gif

Some examples of the Palette in action (this is one big picture. If you want me to separate any of these sprites to put in your sig*, just ask me)

Could I please have some comments or crits on the colour choice? I don't want it to be too eye-bleeding or too dull .

*with credit of course XD

I likes it! I don't think it's too eye-bleeding OR too dull. Now, if they were like the bright colors on color pallets like Paint's, then those ARE eye-bleeding. But these? Nah. I like them a lot, but I really like a lot of that kind of stuff (pretty rainbowy colors).

Thanks for the comment.

I've opened up requests for a while, I'll edit the first post with details :)

You are a great spriter, the pixel-overs are amazing (but I know they take ages so I won't request them.)

If I can, a pinsir/cacnea splice please. Yay!

MAKE ME A PIKACHU/MANAPHY SPLICE, NOW!
What? The rules say to.

Anyways, recolor an Umbreon to look Eastery, whichever pallette you want.

I've got DarkArmour and Mewtwo's sprites completed.
Pinsnea.gif
EasterUmbreon.gif

I think they turned out weird :/

EllieKat, I've started on the pixel over, hopefully I'll get the outline finished tomorrow :)

The Umbreon looks like cotton candy =D~
Now make... a... Butterfree recolored to look like a monarch butterfly, please! Not a disguise, a recolor.

Sorry I didn't get to your request sooner guys. Been pretty busy with schoolwork :\

Here are your requests (you'll probably have to view these in a lighter style like Minimal Dewgong or the vBulliten layout)

UmbreonPixel.gif
MonarchButterfree.gif
EasterMew.gif
EasterButterfree.gif

Back
Top Bottom