• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Closed] Mafitalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rai-CH

Pretty inactive
Mafitalia – The Hetalian Mafia
During one meeting of the nations, it was discovered that someone has been killing the beloved Hetalia characters. Fearing that the news may spread around the world, possibly causing World War III, the conference building has been put into lockdown. It is up to the remaining nations to discover who the killer – or killers – is before they are all wiped out.

RULES
1. All basic mafia rules apply – the game is set into two different phase(day and night) and players can lynch other players in the day phase and perform their nightly actions in the night phase.
2. All players’ roles will be revealed upon death via the flavour text.
3. Absolutely no discussion outside the topic is allowed, so no visitor messages or PMing specific players. Exception- Those in the Mafia can contact each other via PM to decide who they are planning to kill.
4. The day phase will not end earlier if players reach a majority on who to lynch. This is to give players a chance to retract their votes in case they have come to a conclusion too hastily.
5. A maximum of 18 players can join this game, but if there is a lot of interest in this game I may increase it to 20 or so.

THE ROLES

The Mafia
South Italy / Romano – The Mafia Don
The leader of the Mafia. A nation with a bit of a short temper, South Italy has become extremely annoyed at how the other nations don’t give him as much attention as his younger brother. During the night phase, South Italy chooses who to kill that night. If he is killed, then one of the mafia goons becomes the next Mafia Don.

North Italy/ Veneziano – The Mafia Goon
South Italy’s younger brother. He really does not want him to hurt anyone (especially his friends!), but he feels as if he cannot betray his brother. North Italy can send in an action on who to kill during the night phase, but ultimately whoever is the Mafia Don gets the final call. If the current Mafia Don is killed, either Spain or himself will become the next Mafia Don (they will be notified via PM in that case).

Spain – The Mafia Goon
South Italy’s previous caretaker and a close friend of the Italy brothers. Not fully realising that his friends are the ones doing the killing, Spain wants to help them with whatever they’re doing. Spain can send in an action on who to kill during the night phase, but ultimately whoever is the Mafia Don gets the final call. If the current Mafia Don is killed, either North Italy or himself will become the next Mafia Don (they will be notified via PM in that case).

Prussia – The Terrorist
Despite not technically a nation any more, Prussia still hangs out at the conferences to annoy everyone. After hearing about a possible mafia attack, he decides that he wants to help them because hey, they might need someone as awesome as him to help! Prussia and the Mafia mutually do not know who each other are. At any point during the day phase, he may choose to blow himself up and take one player of his choice with him. If inspected by any of the detectives, or if he is killed at any point during the game, he will show up as Not Mafia

The Innocents
Estonia – The Detective
A renowned computer hacker, Estonia has assumed the role of being one of the two detectives. During the night phase, he can hack into any (alive) player’s computer to reveal whether they are a part of the mafia or not.

America – The Detective
The so-called hero of this game, America has decided that he needs to take action to find out exactly who is behind all of this. During the night phase, he can interrogate any (alive) player to find out whether they are a part of the mafia or not.
If either England or Canada is killed at any point during the game, America can choose to kill a player he has interrogated as an act of revenge the following night, at the cost of being unable to participate in the following day’s discussion due to grief.

England – The Healer
A mysterious nation who is known to posses magical powers, England has taken the role of being one of the two healers in this game. By using his black magic, he can summon faeries that will protect one player during the night phase. If him and Norway target the same player during the night phase, the targeted player will be killed in the clash of different magical spells.
If America is killed at any point during the game, England can choose to kill a player instead of heal them as an act of revenge the following night, at the cost of being unable to participate in the following day’s discussion due to grief.

Norway – The Healer
The other mysterious nation with a knack for communicating with trolls and other Norse spirits. By using his skills in communication with mythological creatures, he can summon spirits that will protect one player during the night phase. If him and England target the same player during the night phase, the targeted player will be killed in the clash of different magical spells.
If Denmark is killed at any point during the game, Norway can choose to kill a player instead of heal them as an act of revenge the following night, at the cost of being unable to participate in the following day’s discussion due to grief.

Denmark – The Close Friend
Denmark is a close friend of Norway (even though he doesn’t seem to show it) and would do anything to help save his buddy. If at any point of the game Norway is killed, then Denmark will become enraged over the loss of his friend and kill a player of his choosing (If Norway is lynched, then who Denmark selected in the previous night’s phase to be killed will die). However, after this fit of rage, Denmark will become stricken with grief over the loss of two lives and commit suicide. (I’m sorry that this is quite OOC but I had a dream this happened and it was too awesome to not pass up)

France – The Lover
France, being the country of love, had decided that his best way of survival is to work with someone he truly loves. On the first night, he will chose his lover (they will be notified via PM) and while they cannot communicate outside of the normal discussion must work together to enable their survival. If either France or his chosen lover dies, the other one will kill themself due to grief.

Poland and Lithuania – The Fishing Brothers
Poland and Lithuania have been best friends since... well forever really. After many decades of ups and downs, the two are practically inseparable. If either Poland or Lithuania is killed, the other will kill a player of their choice as an act of revenge. However, like all the other innocent characters with the ability to kill other players, the player who performed the revenge kill will be unable to participate in the following day's discussion due to grief.
Poland and Lithuania know who each other are, but they cannot communicate.

Switzerland – The Vigilante
The most trigger-happy nation of them all, Switzerland will do anything to protect his adoptive sibling, Liechtenstein, even if that means killing another player. During the night phase, he can choose to kill a player of his choosing.
If Liechtenstein is killed at any point of the game, Switzerland and choose to kill two players instead of one as an act of revenge the following night, at the cost of being unable to participate in the following day’s discussion due to grief (not that he’d admit to it |D).

Liechtenstein – The Protector
Liechtenstein is a young nation that has become Switzerland’s adoptive sibling. While he does not want he to participate in this game and would rather protect her from the killings, Liechtenstein has chosen that she’ll do her best to help others. On the first night, she will choose one person that she will protect (they will not be notified). If the player she has chosen becomes targeted at night due to the Mafia, she will take their place and die instead. Whoever she chooses to protect will not be revealed until the end of the game. If that player is lynched, nothing will happen and that player will die without Liechtenstein doing anything.
If Switzerland is killed at any point of the game, Liechtenstein will become too upset to protect whoever she has chosen that night and will not be able to participate in the following day’s discussion.

Belarus – The Kidnapper
Belarus is a (slightly insane) nation who really wants to become one with her brother. Her plan is to kidnap Russia so they can be together forever, but due to the fact that she attacks in the night she has trouble finding her love and kidnaps other people instead. Each night she can choose to kidnap someone, allowing them to escape being targeted by the mafia. However, if Belarus is killed during the night phase, both her and the player she kidnapped will die.
If Russia is killed at any point of the game, Belarus will go absolutely insane and she can choose to kill a player of her choice that night, at the cost of her own life.

Russia – The Scrambler
Russia is a somewhat mentally unstable nation with the mighty General Winter on his side. At one point in the game, Russia can call upon General Winter to cause a snowstorm during the night, scrambling everyone’s night actions. While his action may not appear to be helpful, it could help certain players stay alive in the game if they happen to be targeted by the mafia.

Canada – The Bulletproof
Canada is America’s twin brother who, sadly, is often forgotten by anyone else. However, his invisibility is a huge help for quite possibly the first time ever. The first time he is targeted during the night, the Mafia will be unable to find him so he is able to escape death once. The second time Canada is targeted, or if he is lynched during the day phase, he will be killed.
If America is killed at any point during the game, Canada can choose to become MANADA a kill a player of his choosing, at the cost of both losing his ability and being unable to participate in the following day’s discussion due to grief.

The Individual Player
Japan – The Alien
Japan is (yet another) mysterious nation that is hiding a big secret – inside him is the evil ‘Black Kiku’ waiting to activate and kill everyone. If Japan is targeted by the mafia at night, the Black Kiku side will activate instead of being killed (the player will be notified if so). After activation, if he is lynched in the day phase, is evil side will take over his body and kill everyone remaining in the game.
If Japan is inspected when the Black Kiku side isn’t activated, he is show up as being Not Mafia
If Black Kiku has been activated, he will show up as being Mafia

OTHER NOTES
-I apologize if your favourite character isn’t playable, I could only fit so many roles in and I had no idea what to do for any other characters anyway.
-I do realise that a lot of characters lose certain abilities or cannot participate in a discussion due to grief but hey, if you've known someone for decades (even centuries for some) I'm sure you'd be extremely upset if they died.
-If more people are interested, I may make more mystery roles~
-If you find any roles confusing, please let me know and I’ll try to explain them better!
-This is my first time GMing a game (and my second mafia game ever) so I apologize in advance if I make any mistakes!

Last edited:
Re: Mafitalia - A Hetalia Mafia

Really? I've had this idea for a while (sans the exact roles) and I was waiting to see if anyone would make a Hetalia Mafia. I guess I should have waited a bit longer, I kinda want to join in on this game~

Re: Mafitalia - A Hetalia Mafia

Yeah, I've had this idea for a while too and was going to post it once I got all the roles down(which was not too easy, I especially didn't know who to put as the mafia, but now I see the Italy bros would of course be an obvious choice). Of course now that it's made I don't have to think about that and I get to play myself, but I could of course make it later~

Re: [SIGNUPS OPEN!] Mafitalia

It's been almost a week and not all the spaces have been filled. If all spots aren't filled by next Sunday (the 17th), then I'll have to cut a few spots, which would kinda suck ):

I'd like at least 13 people before the game starts, but if we could get up to 18 that would be fantastic!

I'm leaving this open for one more day, if no one fills the final spot, then I probably have to axe either Estonia or Russia.

But if the last person signs up today, expect your PMs sometime tonight :)

What? Don't axe the inspector, he's one of the most important power roles! On the other hand, one-shot roles like Russia; yeah go ahead. Do you know how many one-shotters don't ever even use their actions? :B

What? Don't axe the inspector, he's one of the most important power roles! On the other hand, one-shot roles like Russia; yeah go ahead. Do you know how many one-shotters don't ever even use their actions? :B

Most games have one inspector, whereas this one has two. That's why I was thinking of axing the second one. However I added Russia's role at the last minute, so he's probably the better choice.

All roles have been filled! I will send out your PMs later tonight, I have to finish some homework off first.

Good luck to everybody~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom