• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Shop] Alvyren's Dream Shoppe (CLOSED)

Adriane

Super Moderator
Pronoun
she
~ Alvyren's Dream Shoppe ~

Welcome to my Dream World shop! For those of you who don't have the capabilities or patience for Dream World, I am here to serve as a middle ground! Any female Pokémon I find will be listed here in my shop. You can then order a Pokémon possessing the Dream World ability!

In addition to Pokémon, I can also offer berries! I have all of the basic berries (except Leppa), all of the effort/happiness berries, and all of the type resistance berries. Though, do be aware I can only trade one at a time and orders must be made in advance to give me time to plant as necessary.

Custom Orders
  • Caterpie (Run Away), Metapod, Butterfree (Tinted Lens)
  • Hoppip, Skiploom, Jumpluff (Infiltrator)
  • Kangakshan (Inner Focus)
  • Lotad, Lombre, Ludicolo (Own Tempo)
  • Mareep, Flaaffy, Ampharos (Plus)
  • Murkrow (Prankster), Honchkrow (Moxie)
  • Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot (Big Pecks)
  • Starly, Staravia, Staraptor (Reckless)
  • Sunkern, Sunflora (Early Bird)
  • Surskit (Rain Dish), Masquerain (Unnerve)
  • Swablu, Altaria (Cloud Nine)
  • Tangela, Tangrowth (Regenerator)
  • Vulpix, Ninetales (Drought)
  • Wailmer, Wailord (Pressure)

Bargain Bin

Wanted -- Most wanted in italics
  • Various shiny Pokémon
  • Many 1st-4th starters
  • Evolutionary stones
  • Tirtouga
  • Life Orbs
  • Leftovers
  • Effort items
  • Choice bands/scarves
  • Many older gen Pokémon; just ask (preferably not available in HG or White)

Current Orders
  • Butterfree (Caterpie)
  • Cirrus (Swablu)
  • I liek Squirtles (Hoppip) -- done. Waiting for trade.
  • Nyuu (Vulpix) -- done. Waiting for trade.
  • Skyman (Vulpix, Tangela, Murkrow, Starly, Swablu, Caterpie)

Other Notes
  • I have access to all three areas
  • I am still working on the 7500/10k point tiers
  • I am in GMT-5
  • FC: 2795-1537-4043

In your requests, please say what you are interested in (as well as nicknames), what you have to offer, your friend code and time zone, and anything else I should know. I'll reply if we can make a deal. If you're making an order from the Bargain Bin, please list the order number in your post.

Please note: Since Ditto + Anything can never pass on the dream ability, I'm not doing nature requests, sorry. I may be lenient on gender requests depending on your offer as it's still a pain to get matching gender and ability.

Last edited:
Re: [Shop] Alvyren's Dream Shoppe (OPEN)

JUMPLUFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. :D I can give you a Dugtrio perhaps. And a Butterfree for a Rhydon. I want both Male.

I have a few starters, or I can hatch them as well. What about two unovan starters (whichever two you'd prefer) for a Vulpix with drought?

That'd be for Jumpluff... So would you take a Piplup for the Buterfree?

EDIT: Uh, it seems I didn't have Cyndaquil. Will a Torchic do?

Last edited:

Okay. My FC is: 0690 4621 4856. Oh, and please, I want the Hoppip male.

Last edited:

I'd like a drought vulpix!

I have charmander, squirtle, cyndaquil, chimchar, piplup, tepig, oshawott, and snivy, as far as starters go. Do you need any of those?

I dont know if I have wifi right now, but i could give you an oshawott for an eevee.

I may not be abl too, so can you please reserve?

I dont know if I have wifi right now, but i could give you an oshawott for an eevee.

I may not be abl too, so can you please reserve?

I started with Oshawott, sorry.

I liek Squirtles, I'm having an obscenely difficult time hatching a male with Infiltrator. I'll let you know when I finally get one, though :\

if i find out i hae wifi, i have a tirtouga, cryogenical (fucking hard to get), ad a Larvesta. In return, I only want an Eevee, Vulpix with drought, and a charmander.

That is, IF i have wifi. If i find out i dont, then ignore this completely

if i find out i hae wifi, i have a tirtouga, cryogenical (fucking hard to get), ad a Larvesta. In return, I only want an Eevee, Vulpix with drought, and a charmander.

That is, IF i have wifi. If i find out i dont, then ignore this completely

Eevee isn't on the list. It is impossible to get a legal Eevee.
... Charmander isn't, either.

I can do Tirtouga for Vulpix.

right, didnt see the list.

Lemme see if i can get wifi

Back
Top Bottom