• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Meowfia

Oh well, D2 MyLo sucks. I sincerely hope ILS really is scum, but if he isn't, I'm going to be over there cackling and ignoring whoever blames me.

MF, what do you think of the whole Flora not knowing about n0 actions thing?
Not alignment indicative, as I've previously mentioned. It does reduce the odds that she's partnered up with a more engaged player, but both the likeliest scum players aren't that, so.

Not alignment indicative, as I've previously mentioned. It does reduce the odds that they're partnered up with a more engaged player, but both the likeliest scum players aren't that, so.
ugh, my bad

so are we mentioning that, in this scenario, attacking redneckphoenix was going to directly win me the game as opposed to dragging it out or

Seeing as there was plenty of time left in the day and I was presently in the process of arguing to Eifie that you and ILS were scum together, and Flora also had yet to vote, I think you could afford a little bit of distancing at that point.

Not alignment indicative, as I've previously mentioned. It does reduce the odds that they're partnered up with a more engaged player, but both the likeliest scum players aren't that, so.

Butterfree's #164 doesn't change your mind at all? It kind of swayed me.

Hey, Butterfree, I just noticed something. The role PMs are all in post #2. The mafia role PM says "Every night starting Night 1, you or your partner can target another player in order to kill them."

So could it make sense for mafia Flora to communicate with their partner and still not realize that the other roles don't have n0 actions?

Butterfree's #164 doesn't change your mind at all? It kind of swayed me.
It's a good point, but hardly an absolute. We still have yet to see in full perspective what effect the PM verifs had in the game, as this is the first time any such thing has been tried -- but as a long-time GM, I can affirm that player inactivity and awkward scum chats know very little bounds.

Hey, Butterfree, I just noticed something. The role PMs are all in post #2. The mafia role PM says "Every night starting Night 1, you or your partner can target another player in order to kill them."

So could it make sense for mafia Flora to communicate with their partner and still not realize that the other roles don't have n0 actions?

Maybe not, they seem to regularly mix up n0 and n1.

Oh, huh, I hadn't checked the PMs since the start of the game. Hmmm.

Mayyybe? Flora also seems to confuse N0 and N1 a lot, which kind of makes me less inclined to think that, and did seem confused about several other things that one would expect they'd have noticed if they were communicating. But honestly at this point I'm just pretty firmly convinced it's MF/ILS.

Whoa holy shit!!!! This sudden flip on me from Bfree gives me huge mafia vibes.

I'm all but dead, so I guess I'll reveal that I'm the doc. I healed DA so I didn't claim earlier for obvious reasons.

I liek Squirtles (3): RedneckPhoenix (#144), Butterfree (#146), Flora (#160)
RedneckPhoenix (3): I liek Squirtles (#136), M&F (#165), Eifie (#213)

With a tie, the deadline is extended. Day 2 ends in 24 hours. (48 hours of deadline extension time left)

k, we really could've used that claim earlier, bro.

Anyone going to counterclaim?

That was close. Now then, I think that should mean all aboard the RedneckPhoenix train, at least provided that nobody goes on to counterclaim.

We can also get started on who RedneckPhoenix's scumbuddy is. My Butterfree theory is actually getting a little bit sharper as I've been rereading through the thread between refreshes; will elaborate (or, if something comes up that seriously disproves it, punch myself) in a jiffy, also inb4 "hurr MF accuses everyone who accuses her that's so scumraven".

That was close. Now then, I think that should mean all aboard the RedneckPhoenix train, at least provided that nobody goes on to counterclaim.

We can also get started on who RedneckPhoenix's scumbuddy is. My Butterfree theory is actually getting a little bit sharper as I've been rereading through the thread between refreshes; will elaborate (or, if something comes up that seriously disproves it, punch myself) in a jiffy, also inb4 "hurr MF accuses everyone who accuses her that's so scumraven".

I think it's probably just Flora (their not voting RNP today looks really bad), but by all means hit me with your Butterfree/RNP thoughts.

Whattttt.

No, I'm the doctor. I healed Eifie last night. ILS's sudden near-deadline claim is incredibly suspect and reeks of being hastily arranged when the vote was obviously not turning around.

ILS said:
Whoa holy shit!!!! This sudden flip on me from Bfree gives me huge mafia vibes.
What "sudden flip"? I don't recall expressing any opinion on you (or giving you much thought) until I started examining the scumteam possibilities Eifie brought up at the beginning of the day. Also, that was a while ago, and you've posted several times since? What even is this accusation.

... Great. I've thought Butterfree was the doctor for a while now. Back onto ILS I go, I guess?

Vote: I liek Squirtles

Not final though, still waiting for MF's thing.

Back
Top Bottom