• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Huge Darkrai is Huge

Coloursfall

THIS IS HOW WE BLEED
xD man, I love this thing... I bought this Darkrai box set today, which came with a promo Darkrai, some boosters, and a deck, and THIS THING.

It's just so awesome and made me happy. xD

(most pointless thread ever)

Are the effects of those moves taken directly from Dialga and Palkia cards?
I don't think I've ever seen a card which uses energies that aren't its type (without being Colorless)

That thing is awesome.

Also, I just realized that Darkrai is adorable. ^^

I want a big box of Darkrai stuff. D: Although a big plushie to ironically cuddle as I sleep would probably be cooler.

Awesome for you though. :]

Darkrai is sexy, man. ;D

Sadly I can't use the normal-sized card in my dark deck, since I don't have the right energy type. ;A;

But it would be useful in a Dialga and Palkia deck...

Have you all forgotten about the great and awesome Mewtwo?

Darkrai is cool but Mewtwo is cooler.

Darkrai > Mewtwo

Dark owns Psychic, remember. :3 Plus, Darkrai has that badass factor going. Mewtwo is a bit... angsty.

(he's still cool tho)

Oh, I know how you can catch a Darkrai in game!

... Oh wait, you can't get dream catchers on the games can you :O

Anyway, that's one big thing there 8D But I am sad it doesn't have Dark Void :( And I also want a Darkrai plushie :(

Why does Darkrai have Dilaga and Palkia's signature moves? I'm confused.

Anyway, congratulations, I think.

Without being COLORLESS! That Claw Swipe is COLORLESS!

Ahem... err... well...
I think I finished my post.

dragonite-circle.jpg

Notice the red circle.

YESSSSS.

I love Saitou's style in TCG cards. It always gives me ideas for the Pinball sprites.

Back
Top Bottom