• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed [DEAD] Illusions of the Past

Re: Illusions of the Past

((the spikes were spinning, so Cell should be busy trying to avoid them, because I stood close enough fro them to hit))

Logoth had folowed a green man... thing, a man wearing a green hat and clothing, a short blonde dude, and some rabbit with a huge scarf. He had never seen any of them before and knew not what to make of them. The green creature seemed to be in trouble. He decided it was on his side. He was on top of a building watching the blonde one. He stood tall and took a deep breath. He jumped off attempting to land on the blonde man.

(He hasn't seen them before so that is why he is attacking Vegeta))

"Okay, Im' getting bore-HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!" Vegeta had a very, VERY large man land on top of him. "I... Can't feel... My... Penis..." He groaned. "You took it away from me!" He called from his little crater.

Len stands walks silently in front of Light, softly closing her eyes and curtsying. After her bow, her eyes locked upon lights with a calm determination. She would keep him from escaping, which shouldn't be too hard at all. With a gentle though, she launched a false world toward Light's mind. Should his mind accept it, he would stand still as he thought his way through an exactly identical dream world that would exist only in his head.

---

"...My head needs to start making sense." Edward groans as the strange white thing leaves him. He flops back down onto the metal 'sofa' and sighs. This place, this City, it all makes no sense.

Link couldn't help it. He started laughing as a giant person just fell on that other human, who screamed holy crap and something mildly gross. That was sudden and completely random. Then again, so was everything around here..

Logoth hti the human in a funny position. He sort of bounced away towards the building. His back hit the wall, his armor made a ringing sound as he fell to the ground.Logoth rolled to his feet the second he hit. His huge sword was drawn.

((The sword is about 5 feet long, 4 inches thick and made of folded steel))

"I suggest we still target that winged creature," Mecha Sonic said, "Since he guards the border, he could be our key to taking this city for ourselves."

"I suggest we infiltrate in some form of stealth mode, and then strike at him. My nano-tech is particularly well suited for this, Pride has his child disguise, and Bonecrusher can change into that vehicle. This could work"

He turned to Pride, saying: "Of course, there could be easier targets to find. But if taking the border is vital to our planned overthrowing of the Heroes, then i suggest we attack him."

Last edited:

((Meep!))

The cat that had transformed into a woman placed herself right in front of Light's vision and stared him right into his eyes. He was going to ask the same question from before when his head then began feeling weird. 'What the...?' Something was trying to enter his mind, or maybe trap it. Well, whatever it was, it was not welcome, and Light tried with all his might to block it. It was probably that woman's doing.

In his struggle, Light managed to say, behind gritted teeth "What are you doing...?" His expression remained calm, however.

((Okay, so. I'm probably going to ditch Galacta Knight now that RitD is back. I'm not gonna replace him with anyone, at least not now.))

Meta Knight eyed Light curiously. "What are you doing...?" He then remembered Envy. He, or it, or whatever, had headed for the west side. Well, they could take care of it. What happened over there was none of his business, unless it got too out of hand.

((Someone needs to tell him that when something or someone is trying to take over your mind, the last thing you need is someone asking you stupid questions. :P))

((Aww, he will be missed.))

"Well, I don't know of any other residents of that end of the city besides him," Karou said, "and that Halsemon. So the winged town watchman gets my vote as target. If that's it... It's back to my spot for me. As I said, I'll lookout for him."

Len was surprised that the boy had a strong enough mind to resist, but it wouldn't be a problem. He might be able to resist her dreams conscious, but she could just as easily trap him within his own dreams. All she had to do was take him from the conscience world to the unconscious one.

Len slid her hand infront of Light, and as she did so a blue orb of light trailed behind her hand, leaving a trial of snow that shot towards the boy and attempted to wrap around him. If she covered him with ice, which the snow would turn into after coming into contact with his body, then she could cool him until his body naturally went to sleep.

Meta Knight stared. Clearly, something was going on. As to what was going on, he had no idea. He tried speaking to the girl again.

"Do you know where you belong?" He then saw the trail of snow surround Light, seeming to come from her. "What are you doing to him? If I don't get an answer, I may have to..." he trailed off. Well, what would he do? He couldn't make any sense of the situation, let alone did he know what to do about it. Where he was from, you could just run in and kill stuff and it would solve everything. Those were the days.

"...I may have to do something."

Back
Top Bottom