• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Possessed By Legend

The Charizard flew up and over the debris that was the trademark of the spear pillar, and came to a stop midair. His gaze was focused intently on a small group there- A small group of Pokemon. As he evaluated each one, a small growl of anger left the dragon's throat. They all simply looked inexperienced. No words were said as it flew downwards, its wings spread their widest right before it landed. And once upon solid ground, the beast brought its wings in close to its body.

As the Charizard lay resting, its own blue flame finally managed to catch up. It too was silent, floating just above the ground. If one did not know better they might have said that Moltres' spirit was just as exhausted as its chosen was.

Ishara finally made her way to the top, her last graceful leap cut short as she saw others.

"We're late." the flame commented sullenly as the Ninetales looked the other Pokemon over.

"I don't like being hurried." she murmured in response, and fanned her tails out behind her. The silver rings flashed briefly, hit by the light as her tails moved, and she turned her head to examine them. The blue flame just hovered, shifting a bit away as a Charizard and its flame landed as well.

Momo jumped up to the summit, looking around.

"Hey, there are other people," he said in wonder. Raikou sighed.

Shear landed lightly on the floor before Mew's spirit left his body, reforming into the dancing pink fireball Shear was already used to. He felt a rush of warmth before he was suddenly surrounded by the bitterly cold air, which he knew was going to seep into him soon enough. Quietly, Shear edged closer to Mew, rather glad that the flame wasn't just randomly cold.

"Ha," he said, wandering over to the group of pokemon and colourful floating fireballs. His legs felt weak and he almost fell over. "I'll never need to bribe a salamence again."

No mention was made by either party that they'd become so distracted by the feeling of flying unsupported - even Mew - that they'd been far later than they'd had to be, even later than some of the climbers, when they could have made it in a few minutes.

Maia reached the top, finally. Celebi reappeared, causing the Ralt's Celebi features to disappear. There were a lot of other flames and Pokemon here. She looked at them nervously and backed up, nearly falling off. Celebi shouted at the top of her nonexistent lungs,
"We're here!!"

Jax sniffed at the Gardevoir, Hera.

"Hiya! I'm Jax. And this flamey-ball is Scar. He's an Entei." Jax rattled on, "What's your flameball thing."

Jax had to distract herself so she wouldn't try to eat that Ratatta.

Hera glanced up at the Skitty and sighed. "Name's Hera, that spirit is-"

"I will introduce myself!" Midnight snapped, "I am Midnight, a Darkrai. Or at least I used to be until we all royally messed up... I myself didn't even get to see what killed us..."

"Well there has to be a way to bring you all back, right...?" Hera gasped.

"Yeah, Arceus would bring you back. Or have reincarnations of you. Like in..Legend of Zelda, I think. My owners played it a bunch so I know a bit." Jax said.

"I'm sorry about my chatty sidekick." Scar moaned, "As you have heard from the pink annoyance, I am Scar."

"Used to be Raikou," the flame-ball said briefly.

"Mmhmm, I'm sure Arceus can fix ya. My name's Momo."

Sitting down, Momo drummed his claws against the ground.

Back
Top Bottom