• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open (Facepalm) The REAL Eeveelution Adventure

Aqua looked at Aveen and said,"No idea. Let's not worry about it." Aqua started dragging his Pachirisu by it's tail. He looked at his sister and said,"I'm still worrying about what happened at the river." He started looking at his tail and noticed a faint ψ on his right tail fin, only this time it wasnt glowing.

Jolty raced up towards them. "Hey, guys! What's..." He saw his brother checking his tail so he looked at his own tail. A faint neon green symbol was there, but it looked nothing like the one on Aqua's. It was a WX shape and it left Jolty very puzzled. He spent ages wondering about it.

"Ah, I'll wonder about that later. I see a Swellow." he said out loud. He then caught the Swellow.

Rose found herself drifting off into a dark, scary place. She opened her eyes to see she had been left behind. Arceus... Why do I keep drifting off like that? I feel sick... Rose thought as she fell over. "What the..." Rose said, looking around to find a Gengar watching from the shadows. The Gengar walked up to Rose and slapped her. "Left wide open every time. This is the 42nt time I've sneaked up on you? Or was it 43rd?" The Gengar said, taunting Rose. "Shut up. Your a figment of my imagination. Leave me ALONE!" Rose yelled, finding that she was screaming into thin air. "Damn... Now everyone will start worrying about me... Better go find where everyone went..." Rose said, heading off where she heard all the noise.

Jolty was leaning against a huge tree. Despite his personality and how he was always hyper, this time he was just sitting there glumly, staring at nothing in particular. Until he went to sleep.

He was having a dream.

He was at a place that looked like the Spear Pillar. The sky was black and thunder was coming down from a huge dark cloud. But that went unnoticed, for he was staring at a stone wall.
It had a huge WX on it.
"Where is she?" a voice was screaming. "Where?"
"She is quite safe." a louder voice boomed.
"THAT'S A LIE!"
Thunder was coming down much quicker now. Pillars were falling down, bits of the mountain were being smashed up - it was destruction.
Then suddenly, a thick tornado of mist appeared and swept Jolty and the other Pokemon off the mountain.

Promptly, an explosion was heard...
...and the mountain fell into the ground.

Luna couldn't move from her spot. She tried to, but she just couldn't! It was like she was in a coma, yet she was totally conscious of it. She started to panic, which was quite unusual for her. Aware of her panicking, she started to calm down and think rationally. Since she didn't get any rational thoughts, she was on the verge of panicking again.

That was when a shadowy figure emerged from a tree. It drifted towards the scared Umbreon.

"Well well, dinner!" the shadow remarked.

Luna started to calm down and think of a way to get out."Hey...you know, I saw a dead Raticate over there. I tasted some of it, and I became full, yet there's alot left. Why don't you eat that?"

The shadow looked unbelieved. "Well, I think I won't go for it. Another wild Pokemon will get it, duh!"

"Well, that's fine, if you don't want it, my siblings are there eating it. They said it tasted delicious." Luna said.

The shadow walked forward, and the silhoutte became clearer. It was a Lampent, which had a purse around it. "Well...err, I suppose so."

The Lampent turned around and was ready to leave. This gave Luna a chance to attack, for even though she couldn't get up, she could still use her mouth. With swift speed, she fired a shadow ball at the ghost, which blew it into the forest.

With much relief, Luna relaxed and fell back to sleep.

After seeing Jolty and Luna fall asleep, Aqua decided it was time to crash. Aqua was exhausted after the river and Ariados, so when he closed his eyes, he fell asleep immediately. And was immediately struck by a dream.

He was in a forest. He was looking up at a mother Eevee with comforting eyes, but she was obviously afraid. There were smaller Eevees surrounding him. The Eevee said something, but it was muffled. It then left, and then all I heard was a gunshot.

That was all it took to wake Aqua up. He was now even more shaken than after he got out of the river. But he could remember one thing clearly: He dreamed of the night their mother died. He tried to get back to sleep.

Aveen had wandered off and began chewing thoughtfully on the Bidoof she slain earlier, glancing at her tail occasionally. A strange, jagged snowflake looking mark had appeared there some time ago, and as soon as she looked back to see it, it disappeared without a trace. She sighed deeply as she dropped the Bidoof carass, suddenly not hungry anymore. She blinked a few times in confusion as a Lampent burst through her path with a strong Shadow Ball propelling it onward, and Aveen mentally rolled her eyes. Luna must've been behind this.

Looking off in the direction the Lampent came from, the Glaceon followed the thick narrow path in silence, her paws making no noise on the forest floor.

Finally, as she reached her destination, she saw her sleeping siblings and yawned quietly. Just the scene was making her drowsy. Stretching, Aveen curled up on thr ground and sighed. She fell into a deep sleep almost instantly and slept a dreamless rest.

Just after Jolty's dream had ended, he woke up, shivering with fright. It really wasn't like him to sit still, but he was so freaked out by his dream that he just climbed a tree quietly and sat thoughtfully in the branches, occasionally catching a Starly or a Spearow.

Wh...what just happened? he thought to himself. I know it was just a dream, but it really freaked me out. And...that mark on the wall. It was exactly the same as the one on my--

Something large and fast flew past, knocking Jolty out of the tree mid-thought.

The Jolteon fell to the ground...
...and promptly fainted.

Cinna's long ears twitched, a quiet snort issued from her minute nose, and with a yawn she blinked her wide eyes open. Glancing around, she found that everyone else had gone, most likely hunting. She must've overslept again. No matter, they'd probably be back pretty soon.
Settling back into her makeshift bed, Cinna thought about their life here. They hunted for food, and... well, that was basically it, besides eating said food. At least back when they were trying to evolve, there had been a daily sense of challenge and excitement. It was enough to put any normally energetic young Flareon into a stupor. She went back to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom