• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Judas Priest

Ether's Bane

future Singaporean
Pronoun
he
Hah, these guys are awesome. Recommended tracks (at least IMO) are Living After Midnight (which I'm playing right now), Painkiller, Metal Meltdown, Electric Eye, You've Got Another Thing Comin', Screaming for Vengeance, and Ram It Down. So, yeah, cue discussion about arguably the greatest metal act of all-time.

Judas Priest are too inconsistent for greatest metal act. Sure, Painkiller and Screaming for Vengeance are great albums, and I'd say Sad Wings of Destiny or Stained Class are pretty good from what I hear, but I find British Steel to be an overrated turd, along with more Priest albums.

Sure, what's good is really good and Halford is one of the best vocalists aka anal buccaneers in metal. But JP has too many inconsistent records. I think Iron Maiden would be a better choice.

(I've only listened to title track off new album but apparently that is a boring overwrought piece of shit so most likely not gonna bother)

Back
Top Bottom