• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Been seeing a counselor lately, and I really think she's going to help. Even if I don't do well with her suggestions (because that part's on me), it feels nice to talk things out with an unbiased adult who is trained to listen to me and be non-judgmental.

Also this part has been going on for a couple of weeks, but things have been going well with the girlfriend, it's very nice ^_^

from august 2015-june 2016 i've lost 20 pounds and am now 12% body fat compared to the 22% i was. feels good. starting to get strong again so now it's time to get big >:)

I had a dream where I passed the ref quiz and I woke up because I was worrying about how to ref the test battle and that is the first dream I have had about this site

We had The Yearly Flora Family Reunion and it was a BLAST and the kids were so cute

My boyfriend doesn't have a great relationship with a lot of his family and he told me that he was so overwhelmed by how everyone at the reunion was so accepting and loving that he almost cried

Today after the fireworks we saw at the baseball game I heard him quietly say "I finally have a real family" and I dunno what it was about that sentence but

Gosh I'm so glad this cutie's in my life and I'm so so so glad I can help him feel like he belongs

My boyfriend doesn't have a great relationship with a lot of his family and he told me that he was so overwhelmed by how everyone at the reunion was so accepting and loving that he almost cried

Today after the fireworks we saw at the baseball game I heard him quietly say "I finally have a real family" and I dunno what it was about that sentence but

Gosh I'm so glad this cutie's in my life and I'm so so so glad I can help him feel like he belongs

this is so cute! congratulations!

On the one hand, ugh, my laptop is dying

but

last night when it took >5 minutes to even startup when I got home from work, it spurred me to stop putting off the search for a replacement. Found a new one that's basically identical except with a 15.6" screen instead of a 17" one (it'll take some getting used to, but I can live with it) and 4 GB of RAM instead of 6 (I don't have the time for PC gaming anymore since I got out of college, so this is fine; the most strenuous thing I'll be doing is Netflix in one browser tab and Facebook in the other). Best part: it's only $250, which conveniently is in the ballpark of my monthly budget surplus if nothing else goes wrong and has to get fixed. And I also conveniently have enough of a safety net built up that I can go ahead and get it now instead of waiting for that surplus to definitely materialize!

and my local store has it in stock and I can just pick it up there, so I don't even have to pay for shipping

I thought my laptop was finally dying since it was getting super hot after just 15 minutes of browsing the internet, but it dawned on me that maybe it wasn't its fault.

Took the battery out and now it's magically not getting abnormally hot! Poor fucker was trying to charge the shitty battery without success and got all worked up as a result. :P

Plus, I'm also in a cottage in the middle of nowhere and it's lovely. Had a wicked thunderstorm yesterday, haven't experienced a proper one in ages :D

I thought my laptop was finally dying since it was getting super hot after just 15 minutes of browsing the internet, but it dawned on me that maybe it wasn't its fault.

Took the battery out and now it's magically not getting abnormally hot! Poor fucker was trying to charge the shitty battery without success and got all worked up as a result. :P

what what what this is brilliant and I think I need to try it

Plus, I'm also in a cottage in the middle of nowhere and it's lovely. Had a wicked thunderstorm yesterday, haven't experienced a proper one in ages :D
this also sounds pretty great!

I'm re-watching the original Pokémon anime with a friend and having the time of my life. Granted it's mostly because we're commenting that every character looks high constantly, riffing on Ash, and cheering every time Team Rocket shows up (and reciting their motto in time), but... details

we got through 12 episodes in 1 night so thats a pretty good start

i dont know how much we're gonna do but it's gonna be FUN

Back
Top Bottom