• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

here is my complete forum

You managed to simultaneosly break all the rules of Making A Forum:

1. Don't bother in the first place.
2. ESPECIALLY don't bother if it's a Pokemon forum.
3. Spellcheck plz.
4. Try and make it look a little less like the default forum skin.
5. Do a rules page that isn't completely retarded.

Basically, you failed. :D

The Rules Page said:
these may be punooshed by banning or deleting posts depending on how serious it is
This especially made me lol.

I joined.:sunglasses:

goldenquagsire said:
You managed to simultaneosly break all the rules of Making A Forum:

1. Don't bother in the first place.
2. ESPECIALLY don't bother if it's a Pokemon forum.
3. Spellcheck plz.
4. Try and make it look a little less like the default forum skin.
5. Do a rules page that isn't completely retarded.

Hey, please don't make thunder feel bad for trying. He/She can make any rules he/she wants to. If you say and I quote without quote tags, "ESPECIALLY don't bother if it's a Pokemon forum." why'd you re-join this one? This is a pokemon forum incase you haven't noticed, therefor, to me, your point is void.:evil:

AuroraKing said:
Nobody's going to join this forum. =P

Uhhh... I joined. And I'm a somebody. A somebody that made her own Pokemon forum.:sunglasses:

I love your forum thunder!:talking:

• You might want to give your forum a name other than 'pokemon forum'.
  • Don't claim your own forum as 'brilliant', either.
  • WHAT THE HELL IS WITH YOUR AVATAR
  • Your ASB rules don't make sense/are rather crap. I really hope making an ASB for your forum doesn't turn into a fad...
  • Spell-checker.
  • Make a skin. Or get a skin. Either way, remove this one.
  • Organise your bloody boards. Things like 'creative' and 'role playing' are stupid, especially as you haven't explained them, or given rules, or anything like that. Also... don't restrict the amount of roleplays. >> You'll be hard pressed to find any, be grateful...

And those are only the things I can be bothered to criticise at the moment.

I don't see why I should bother joining your forum, when I'm on a Pokémon forum right now that is obviously superior to yours. :P

In other words, make a reason for me to see a point in joining your forum.

'okemon forum' 'brilliant pokemon forum' 'non-pokemon stuff go here'

It sounds like one of those Engrish dollar store toys on trsrockin.com slapped onto a plain forum. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom