• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Colorized pokemafia II [Day 3]

I see what you mean, (and Rampardos's are fierce, and this one only attacks when inspected?) seeing that Beeheeyem doesnt seem oracle material, (If anything, a Xatu should be an oracle and a Beheeyem should be alien, but CZ accidentally revealed he was oracle.) and a mantine doesnt seem like a bus driver. And Wargle, i think a dusknoir would be more of a "steal people's soul" kind of deal, but meh. I wouldnt blame you for thinking that hypno doesnt seem like a vanilla, but then again, some people have pokemon that dont fit their supposed role.

However, a once bulletproof Metapod (maybe getting shot opens the cocoon and makes them a butterfree?) and a slacking who post on even number days are examples of roles that fit their pokemon.

So.......now what? @.@

DA, it'd be nice if you wouldn't just point fingers.

1. Legendaryseeker99 - Rampardos - Paranoid Gun Owner - Confirmed Innocent
2. Mawile - Delibird - Baker - Confirmed Innocent
3. RK-9 - Scyther - Vigilante - Unconfirmed Innocent
4. Glace - Ditto - ??? - Confirmed Mafia
5. Metallica Fanboy - Slaking - can only post on even-numbered days - Unconfirmed Innocent
6. Flower Doll -
7. Superbird - Mantine - Bus Driver - Confirmed Innocent
8. Mai - Mawile
9. Windswept Questant -
10. Windragon - Metapod - Bulletproof - Unconfirmed Innocent
11. Wargle - Dusknoir - Roleblocker - Unconfirmed Innocent
12. Phantom - Blissey - (healer?) - Confirmed Innocent
13. bulbasaur - Serperior - ???
14. Darumaka - Amoongus - ??? - Confirmed Mafia
15. エル. -
16. Karkat Vantas - Beeheeyem - Oracle - Confirmed Innocent
17. Mystic - Exxegutor - ??? - Confirmed Innocent
18. Lightning Ice Fireball -
19. OrngSumb -
20. DarkAura - Hypno - Vanilla Townie - Unconfirmed Innocent
21. donotlookatdiagram - Galvantula - Silencer - Unconfirmed Mafia

More relevant: WHY THE FUCK WOULD AN INNOCENT SILENCER USE THEIR POWERS???

And on Mawile, no less? Hell, that seems like a pretty transparent attempt at raising suspicions to me.

Frankly, if dnlad is telling the truth, there's no reason NOT to believe he's mafia.

I'd be cautious, but I don't feel like jumping the gun just yet. I have seen innocent silencers before, but it was a very long time ago.

Could the healer (if they're still alive) heal me tonight? Oh, and Phantom, since you're dead now, can you roleclaim for us? Also the other people who were dead and hadn't roleclaimed.

IIRC, in my Legendary mafia game, Mystic was an Arceus wo was working as a Dentist, and a DEntist being the innocent version of Silencer.

Who are we gonna lynch today?

More relevant: WHY THE FUCK WOULD AN INNOCENT SILENCER USE THEIR POWERS???

And on Mawile, no less? Hell, that seems like a pretty transparent attempt at raising suspicions to me.

Frankly, if dnlad is telling the truth, there's no reason NOT to believe he's mafia.

Unless he's alien.

Honestly, who would kill a newbie? More high value, experienced targets seem logical, like Kam or Mai.

I seriously didn't notice I was dead... I got an 'A' in my stupid classes today. :/

I was the healer. Yepyep.

Unless he's alien.

On what planet is Galvantula considered alien-like? Elgyem or Beeheeyem would be more likely to be aliens. I AM an innocent silencer/ roleblocker (I guess you'll find that out when I'm dead). I've just been trying to find out who's who. People can lie on roleclaims, you know.

Kam is not alien because the GM accidentaly revealed he was the oracle. (AND the GM also revealed that Superbird was bus driver) Even if you are a town aligned silencer, what good would it do for the town? You said people lie on roleclaims. What if you are lying? Now, if you are really a silencer, then slencers probably wont be helpful to the town. If your a mafia lying about silencer, well, then the innocents will get closer to winning.

everyone shut up and listen to me.

Mantine can very well be a bus driver. Mantine have remoraid living WITH them so it could be plausible.

Also I lol at how DNLAD is like NO NONONONONONON IM INNOCENT SILENCER and then he's like "you know people can lie on roleclaims"

Last edited:
We KNOW Superbird, the Mantine, is a bus driver, cause CZ accidenty revealed so. We know he's a comfirmed innocent.

Yes, that is an event worthy of laughing at, =D

Honestly, who would kill a newbie? More high value, experienced targets seem logical, like Kam or Mai.

Thank you! ^_^

I would have posted earlier but my internet had decided it hated me so. Pretty much everything was pointed out by everyone else, but I think it's pretty likely he's alien so abstain.

*looks at my role PM* Oh, I dont believe he's alien. See, when i got my role PM, i was trying to be sarcastic, trying to outwit CZ, and asked "Oh, i suppose there's an alien in this game?" (ok, suckish outwit-y response), and he told me "Nope, no aliens in this game"

*looks at my role PM* Oh, I dont believe he's alien. See, when i got my role PM, i was trying to be sarcastic, trying to outwit CZ, and asked "Oh, i suppose there's an alien in this game?" (ok, suckish outwit-y response), and he told me "Nope, no aliens in this game"

He could have been sarcastic too.

Hey, this day isn't over yet?

Dentist being an innocent variety of Silencer is irrelevant. What's important is that there isn't any reason why an innocent would silence someone.

dnlad

Even after a long, awkward silence, and a few protests from dontlookatthediagram themselves, the town decides to hang him.

dontlookatthediagram, the galvantula, is dead. They were innocent.
undetermined amount of time for night actions. I'm thinking 48 hours.

Back
Top Bottom