• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Username Mafia [d4]MAFIA WIN

Re: Username Mafia [D4]

I must say though that was a great game :DDDDDD I've haven't been mafia in a long time let alone WON as mafia in a longlong time :DDD

although tbh I am legit surprised no one noticed that the first and second night victims were both bleeding out their ears haha!!

edit: also you guys have no clue how stressed me and vm were during the later part of the game (starting the day of zm's vote off) - coming up with all sorts of contingency plans and doing everything we could to play our cards right. haha we didn't even need our contingency plans in the end!! :D

Last edited:
- doctor
Wargle -INSPECTOR
Pinkamena - Serial Killer...? :D.
Vehement Mustelid - Mafia Goon Janitor
Zero Moment - Skip day/night+oracle
Stormecho -...Commuter.
Polymetric Sesquialtera - Mafia Don
Flora - Innocent Child Pm'd
Maimi- Roleblocker pm'd
PenguinAndFriends: MafiaGoon Lightning Rod 1-shot
Mewtwo: Universal Backup

N1
-Pinkamena kills Maimi
-yiran heals Mustelid
-Poly kills Maimi
N2
-Mewtwo blocks Wargle
-Poly Kills Mewtwo
D2
-Sped up night
N3
-yiran heals Mustelid
Mustelid cleans body
Zero asks if there is a living alien: Nope.
Stormecho killed by Poly
N4
yiran gets killed
Yiran heals Poly
Wrangle inspects Poly (mafia)
Mustelid cleans the body
PMs later.
(someone else GM the next username mafia. Seriously.)

Artemis Fowl said:
You are the Doctor.

Normal person, normal life in Mafiatown...until some scum and dead bodies show up. Luckily, you were in medical school, so you can try to do some good here..
You may heal one person (ie:they cannot be killed at night 1 time.) you may not heal yourself.

You are Innocent(Town)

Artemis Fowl said:
You are a One-time Bulletproof Inspector.

My line of thought: Spirit of America>Us flag>Captain America> Justice
d:
i don't know

You are Innocent.

Artemis Fowl said:
you are the SERIAL KILLER.

Pinkamena.
Cupcakes.
Obvs.

You belong to no faction;only yourself. Your goal is to be the LAST ONE STANDING.
1 kill per night.
When inspected, you turn up to be Innocent.

Artemis Fowl said:
You are a Mafia-aligned Janitor.

NO ONE RESPECTS YOUR WORK.
NO ONE.
AND YOU KEEP THE SCHOOL CLEAN AND THE TOWN CLEAN.
REVENGE.
(I'm sorry.)

You are a Mafia Goon. 2 times during the game, you may rid the body of evidence. Completely.
Once Poly and Penguin die, you will be the Don.
You many contact them.

(Poly is the don, Penguin is a goon)

Artemis Fowl said:
You are ... I don't even know what to call it.

You can pm me at any time during the game to skip ahead to day/night.
You can also ask me ONE THING, anything, when you skip. These are one-shot only.

THE POWERS OF THE ZERO MOMENT ARE STRONG. USE THEM WISELY.

You are Innocent.

Artemis Fowl said:
You are a Commuter.

My train of thought: Stormecho>Storm>fast moving>Traveling

You're a busy person most of the time in Mafiatown. Rich too, with lots of people to meet.
Just when you get a break from all that, there's killings.
Darn.
You don't like those kinds of things.
Luckily, you have enough money for a trip or two outside town for a night.
Yay.

At night, you may leave town. This means that all night actions aimed at you don't reach you. This is a one shot ability.
You are Innocent.

Artemis Fowl said:
You are the Mafia Don.

Your username sounds mathy and confusing.
I don't like math.
It also sounds like a pretty decent villain name in my mind.

You are the Don, you can kill one person each night, blah blah blah, you can talk to Penguin and Mustelid, blah.
Once you die, Penguin will take your place, and then Mustelid.

Artemis Fowl said:
You are the Innocent Child.

Flora sounds so sweet and cute. :3

At any point during the game, YOU can tell ME to confirm your innocence/mod declare your innocence.
You are, obviously, Innocent.

Artemis Fowl said:
You are the Roleblocker.

First time I read your username, I thought it was spelt like Miami... So you roleblock by introducing yourself and talking to your target for a very. Long. Time. While they are slightlyconfused about your name.

....I am horrible at this.

You can block someone's night action each night. You are Innocent.

Artemis Fowl said:
You are a Mafia Goon and a one shot Lightningrod.

I find penguins extremely distracting.
And sometimes eeebil.

You are Mafia. You can contact the Don, Poly, and your fellow Goon, Mustelid.
You will take the place of Poly when she dies.
Lightningrod: You can send in a night action for this.
You attract all night actions to YOU when you use this.one shot only.

Artemis Fowl said:
You are the universal backup.

Since Mew left, you've taken up her job: to be universal backup.

You are Innocent.
The first power role player that dies...well...you get that person's power.

NOW YOU ARE A ROLEBLOCKER.

-messed up on Flora's innocent child thing. OH WELL.

FFFFFFF we both targeted maimi on the same night

that actually worked EXTREMELY WELL to the mafia's advantage because maimi had two signs of death: missing organs and bleeding ears and I was able to say "hay guys look mafia did missing organs :ooo" which kinda set the tone for getting rid of suspicion of bleeding-ears for the next nights haha

if anyone had asked me to roleclaim late game i had a contingency plan, Music Therapist aka I heal people with the power of musics xD

ah well we still won anyway and with two mafia alive instead of one!! that was a swell game I must say

If I tell you my ninja ways everyone will know them, and use them against me when I kill you all play.

Eh I'm not playing next round tbh, (soon to be) running a mafia myself plus trying to start one up in another forum so :/ plus I doubt I'll get mafia again haha

Poly you sly bastard, how could you steal my kill? >:( And for that matter, why didn't it give any evidence for Poly and only me? That makes me feel angry!

Actually Mai's ears were stained with blood, and since Poly's username has to do with music, it was evidence for her.

It was so subtle I didn't notice it either. Disembowelment tends to be more noticeable than bleeding ears. :/

Back
Top Bottom