• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie's Definitely 100% Legit Serious Mafia Game

what is the swap action

also yeah there seem to be a number of duplicate actions
especially since you can get new abilities and give away/trade(?) abilities over time
i won an ability last night from the drawing contest

wow, defiling the dead. that's pretty fucked up.

well, the only ones among us who would have an avocado are those goddamn zoomers. of which i'm one, but i know it's not me. this mechanically confirms sanderidge and ils as mafia to me.

also hey >:( I'm a millennial and I've recently learned how to make guacamole omg u guys it's so easy. it's magical. u kids get out of my garden stealing my avocados

avocados don't grow in gardens

...not here at least.

does anyone just have a backyard avocado tree?

where the hell are avocados from.

eifie great idea making a shitpost mafia, how have I not posted all this time?

where the hell are avocados from

Avocados are dark green, pear-shaped fruits that grow in 60-foot tall trees. Inside, the avocado has one large pit surrounded by soft flesh that has an almost butter-like texture when ripe. It is native to southern Mexico but can be found in tropical and Mediterranean climates all over the world today.

i was going to show you a google search result but my file was "too large"

wMs3e1JIRgh3AAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

wait i got it

i've been good. i live in an apartment and have a job and everything

eifie forced me to play this

how are you?

they're all from a forum where "wolf" means "mafia"

oh cool!!! I likewise live in an apartment and have a job. yay we are adulting!! we've done well.

I actually really like my job too which is fantastic. my team has really cool people! and I live in a city now instead of a small town so there's more things to do :D

and ahhh oh. wolf=mafia, got it.

and swap was basically a hot potato. you give swap to them and you get a random ability in return! and the swap continues on, I guess.

oh cool!!! I likewise live in an apartment and have a job. yay we are adulting!! we've done well.

I actually really like my job too which is fantastic. my team has really cool people! and I live in a city now instead of a small town so there's more things to do :D

nice
we're successful

i just work in fast food atm but i make $13/hour doing it, so w/e

hey i also moved to a city instead of a small town. there's, like, stuff here. it's weird. there's a board game cafe downtown

and cookie shops. so many cookie shops

I was pretty busy today but I'll be around more tomorrow o/

what are your feelings on Butterfree qva? Or just in general?
mm. my strongest town reads at the moment are you, chem, and hiikaru. basically because, yeah, you guys are basically just playing the game and offering some amount of analysis, which honestly is more than you have to do to evade suspicion, given that this is a meme game. i'm a bit more strong on you and chem there since hiikaru has mostly just talked about fruit or expressed reads that i'm assuming are sort of jokey or wishwashy (i think), but like. that's still quite a lot better than what most people are doing, so i'm less inclined to view him warily than i am others.

i kind of also want to clear sanderidge, seeing as they apparently have not voted (note: i haven't verified this, but i kind of doubt anyone would lie about something that verifiable). still, it's not really hard evidence in their favor, i don't think. i agree that manti was a super weird kill and think it's possible that one or all of the mafia are inactive, and that it was randed? i'm not really sure how else to explain killing someone who's basically only existed to openwolf, haha.

feeling good about ils because he came out about me visiting him right away, which is the sort of thing scum would probably keep to themselves. maybe he's trying to pocket me? seems doubtful since he's been quiet.

not feeling 100% on sandstone, but i'm kind of willing to give her the benefit of the doubt since when i checked her profile before, she'd legitimately been offline for close to a week, and since returning she's been pretty chatty and casual and relatively forthright with her information, so like... i don't have any reason to suspect her at the moment?

so by process of elimination we get md and butterfree. don't really have much to say about md really, she hasn't been super present which sort of feeds into my theory about last night's kill being random. she's really not committed to a stance on anything afaik one way or the other, but... it is a meme game? so idk. how much leeway should i be giving here. not sure.

strongest scum read is butterfree, mostly because she basically hasn't existed either and that seems pretty weird for butterfree imo. it's pretty weird for her regardless of alignment though, and this IS a meme game, so idrk?

but yeah. that's everyone, right? generally, no fucking clue, lol. no one is jumping out at me as very scummy, but we have to do something. i guess, tentatively i will do this, mainly because she's my scummiest read and i'm not really feeling a sandstone lynch:

Vote: Butterfree

man, i've been kind of bad about laying joke cover here, huh. well, don't worry about it. it's getting late but i'm sure i'll have something extremely hilarious to say tomorrow, so just hold onto your goddamn horses.

also hey >:( I'm a millennial
oh yeah, avocados are a millennial thing, not a gen z one, huh. i guess that actually clears all the zoomers. everyone else is on the fucking block now. millennials, will you sound off for me so i know who to lynch? not that i need to take attendance, really— i'm sure you'll reveal yourselves soon enough by complaining about Donald Trump and asking for free healthcare. :)

but i agree that sandstone seems legit now that she's here

so i guess i'll change my vote to Vote: Music Dragon for now.

my new joke cover is going to be some kind of indecisive role

Back
Top Bottom