• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[I do Requests!] Sprite Warehouse!

Are any of these good?

• They're pretty good!

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Meh.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • *gouges out eyes with fork to avoid looking at sprites.

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Thanks! *rapidly saves all three images to computer*
Oh, and I just realized how awful Stantler looks without a recolored nose... *rushes to Paint to recolor*

Um, do you do trainer splices? If so, I'd like to request two! =]

Type: Trainer
Sprites: Male BW2 Trainer and Lapras
Edit: Splice

This one contains spoilers for BW2, so I'm putting it in a spoiler tag
Type: Trainer
Sprites: Iris from BW and Iris from BW2
Edit: Splice

[LL, by male BW2 trainer, do you mean the protagonist? I'd just like to clear that up so guy doesn't splice your lapras with a janitor...]
Requiesties!
type: custom
pokemon: grovyle
edit: Like the camouflage sudowoodo, but GROVYLE.

How many requests at a time do you take?
Request!
Type: Recolor
Pokemon: Misdreavus
Edit: Dark bluish-greenish parts to neon yellow, red parts to neon green, light purplish parts to neon blue, yellow parts of the eyes to white, and red parts of the eyes to pink.

That's pretty complicated. I tried to do your camo grovyle, but it just looked bad. I'll try this one though. It will probably be better.

AAsMisdreavus.png

Last edited:
For the misdreavus, I was going for a silly look. Thanks a lot!
[Can I put these in my sig, with credit?]
For the camo grovyle, if you can't do it, then don't do it. Instead, I'd like a camo Deerling, please!

I'll try it. If it doesn't look good, I won't put it up. Keep requesting though. Except I'll be gone next week. And you can put any of my sprites in your sig WITH CREDIT! and it would be cool if you linked them back here maybe...

Uh...

Custom.

Please splice meh a Black Kyurem and Lugia. If you can.
Also, please make Black Kyurem the base.

I thank you.

I have multiple requests, please.
REQUEST 1
Neon
Jirachi Gen III

REQUEST 2
Recolor
Jirachi Gen III
Please make the yellow part of his head This color of Blue and the little square thingies sticking out of his head This color of Purple

REQUEST 3
Neon
Oshawatt Gen 5

REQUEST 4
Neon
Tepig Gen 5

REQUEST 5
Neon
Snivy Gen 5

Guy hasn't been online since ~2 weeks ago, so you'll have tough luck getting those requests done. =P

Back
Top Bottom