• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dialga Vs. Palkia

Which one is Better Dialga or Palkia

• Dialga

Votes: 37 34.6%
  • Palkia

Votes: 52 48.6%
  • I like them both

Votes: 12 11.2%
  • I like neither

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
I prefer Dialga, because

freudpalkia.png

...'Nuff said.

Freud would say: "This Pokémon seems to have some very repressed subconscious thoughts... Perhaps as a child, it had sexual feelings for its mother... but envied its father, because he was its main competitor for her attention..." X3 Oh look at the nonsense that I am spouting out in response to a retorical question~ This is what happens when I don't get enough sleep~

Anyway, I like them both. Yeah. Can't decide which one is better. They're both pure awesomenocity, really.

Last edited:
Even before I saw Dialga, I didn't like Palkia. When I saw Dialga, I loved it. Later, I got Diamond, not Pearl. It should be obvious what I voted for.

I wonder where the water comes from too....
Thatd be a sight palkia swimming lol
Or maybe palkia was too strong without water to weaken it up.

Palkia is from Pearl, pearls are made in oysters, oysters live in the water.

I am a Palkia lover, mine is nicknamed Patina!

Dialga, because Palkia looks like a transformer and the male genitalia rolled into one with poor designing.

Besides, Dialga owns in PMD2.

Palkia, because I have one, it's a fucking godzilla, it's pink, Spacial Rend kicks ass, and it is aerodynamic.

But I accidently voted diagla >I

Dialga. Time FTW! I've always been fascinated with the flow of time.
Also its cry.
Di-a-RU-ga!
Japanese name. :)
And whoever says Dialga can't fly? At least it levitates.
Plus, it can learn a wide variety of types of moves. :)

Plus, it can learn a wide variety of types of moves. :)
Yeah, but that doesn't mean you should still teach them. Haven't you learned from the Aggron's Solarbeam/Thunder combo? Not good at all.

Dialga. I used to like Palkia for whatever reason, but now it shifted to Dialga.

i thought everyone liked dialga. apparantly i was wrong.:sweatdrop: i like dialga better. i would like palkia but it's just that it's pink and a pink water/dragon pokemon? no. just no. dialga looks waaay better and it's cool, strong, and uh, cool.:sunglasses:

... Yup.
I liked Palkia because it ruled over space, I originally preffered Dialgas appearance actually, but I warmed up to Palkia for some reason. Oo

Dialgas still cool, but I like Palkia better.

Dialga. Yeah, sue me. Palkia might be better move-wise, but... For one thing, Dialga reminds me more of a dragon than Palkia. I haven't seen the Dialga vs Palkia movie, so I don't have any opinions on that. Dialga's blue (my favorite color), looks a lot better than Palkia and is epic pwn in MD2. I also adore time-travel and anything related to it a lot more than I do space. Yeah.

I don't hate Dialga, I just think it's unattractive (no offense to you Dialga lovers out there) and worth less in battle.

Back
Top Bottom