• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

There's a famous Disney guy at my school, lolz

Wilcox

A Disney Channel star apparently goes to my school. His name is Tony Oller, he played Danny on the short series "As the Bell Rings".

This is really weird. He's been in magazines and stuff. It's like my world just changed.

On a side note I have no idea why I posted this here. Just go with it.

Last edited:
Re: So guess what I just found out

The story itself is out of a Disney show.

Take it easy on him.

Really.

How did you find that out? Have you seen him? For all we know, it could be someone completely different with the same name...

Oh, I know him! He's kind of cute. |3~

Shut up miley, you may have to start worrying soon, as soon as Corsoth gets back to me on plan B

Actually I'm Not-David Tennant now.

Get some signatures and sell them on eBay. Or you can kidnap him.

No, no, no. You don't kidnap him! What you do is blackmail him, telling him he has 24 hours to get you the money, or else his sister/brother/cat/dog/heycanyoublamemefornotknowinganythingabouthisguy gets it

Paha you guys
You're great

His name in real life is Tony Oller. I'm pretty sure. I don't really talk to him other than "Hey" but I KNOW he's definitely on the TV show.

MY LIFE IS JUST SO CRAZY RIGHT NOW GUYS
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THIS TRUTH

I don't like Disney channel. Miley Cyrus brutally murdered it with a knife. Then the entire cast of High School Musical set it on fire. And the Jonas Brothers threw it in a trash compactor. But somehow, it lived! D=

If he's in a TV show, how does he have time to go to school?

Yeah, wouldn't he be homeschooled or something? How did you find out about this?

I don't like Disney channel. Miley Cyrus brutally murdered it with a knife. Then the entire cast of High School Musical set it on fire. And the Jonas Brothers threw it in a trash compactor. But somehow, it lived! D=

If he's in a TV show, how does he have time to go to school?

Said TV show runs for about five minutes. P:

Make fun of him for being in a kid's show and strangle him when he's frail and vulnerable.

What?! At least you'll be on the news...

Back
Top Bottom