• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Least favourite pokemon in Competitive Battling.

I didn't know you had PBR Sam.

Also I remember that Dusknoir is quite annoying.

Double Team is completely legal now because of Defog and more anti-evasive moves to counter it in Gen. IV.

Actually, no, it's still illegal in most circles, because Defog is MUCH more often than not a terrible move option. Moves that reduce the enemy's evasiveness, like Sand Attack and such, are legal, but nobody actually uses them for much the same reason nobody uses Defog. In competitive play, most people don't really bother to dick around with evasion.

~Umbreon. It's basically a defensive Toxic-using healing-with-Moonlight sucker who ruins every BL set I try. This thing just won't die, only when I use strong sweepers can I take it down. I'd prefer to go with Blaziken, Gallade, or Zangoose against Umbreon. But with Blaziken and Gallade, they still get Toxic'd anyway and can't take out the whole opposing team.

~Alakazam. It's completely awful to take down if you don't have a handy Dark type nearby, and even then it usually kills it with Focus Blast. They really need to make a good Dark/Flying type so Alakazam can meet its match. But I love using it on my teams :3 *hypocrite* Of course, Metagross could maybe do it a lot of damage, what with Agility and that Attack. Not only that, but it resists Psychic, and only takes neutral damage from Focus Blast, which are Alakazam's main choice moves. And Calm Mind, which I also see quite a lot, won't matter because before it can use that extra Sp. Attack it'll have fainted, and Metagross doesn't do special attacks except in emergencies. A Blissey could also squash it under her huge butt, but if I ever had a Blissey (besides the totally useless one in my Diamond) I'd probably kill her before I used her in battle.

~Blissey. Period. Instead of using her, we should all give this bitch a slap in the face.

~Celebi is a major annoyance to take down. It uses Heal Bell all the time, and has Natural Cure for itself. Of course, if you ever manage to trap it, then it'll use a Giga Drain and heal itself some more. Real pain to deal with >.>

~Skarmory. It's basically the regular Defense equivalant of Blissey, except with a Spikes/Whirlwind combo. Ewwwww.

~Snorlax. Aagh. I hate its Curse. I hate its rest. But its fun to listen to its cry :D *grunt*

~TYRANITAR. DAMNED DEFENSE BOOST >O

~Suicune. Is. A. Bastard.

Any Pokemon that can self-destruct, like Koffing. Its a pathetic way of killing yourself, and taking your opponent down with you. Same with Gastly and its Curse move.

Anything is fine so long as it is within the rules for me.
Sand attack can get annoying but no-one uses it.

Blissey and Skarmory are horrid horrid horrid.

I for some strange reason hate Bug Pokemon as most teams I make are weak to them more than any other type.

Substitute is pointless whilst Double Team is actually a worthy move.

On PBR, pretty much every pokemon on collosseums know protect, fucking annoying.

Wow. Um. I won't get into the whole Double Team debate, I'll jsut say no.

As for Substitute, you just have to know how to use it, because in the right hands, it's far from pointless.

Anyway, on topic... I hate Alakazam. Like using it, not facing it. And for some reason, I can never get passed my friends cursing Snorlax. Damn, I hate that thing.

Back
Top Bottom