• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Members MIA

ILS: he's been at uni for awhile, it can't be that. I'd love to know where he's gone, too...

And um... Darn, I was wondering about someone a moment ago and forgot. Hmm...

Um.

I know Meowth apparently had my username for a while. Also, I think I might be on your ignore list. I might also think you should be enjoying this time away from the guy who spams your visitor messages, rather than worrying about whether he's going to pop up at any moment like a wak-a-mole.

Why would you be on my ignore list? O.o

Really?

Meh, probably just another new guy who lost interest and fled quickly.

I never knew him well, and so am indifferent; I know him as "that guy who reads Encyclopedia Dramatica and is in an RP with me".

Man, whatever happened to Dave Strider?

He was such a coolkid. I miss how whenever he timewarped into a thread everything got 20% cooler. Ω_Ω

Back
Top Bottom