• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Shoes and shoelaces

Shoe and shoelace habits

• I wear crocs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I use the Ian Knot, but I'm also a fan of the Tibetan Sherpa Knot.

• I don't wear shoes at all.

• Total voters
I know how to tie my shoes of course, but I don't usually find myself doing it. I often slip them on, or I wear sandals or something.

Also, my primary pair of shoes are grey chucks from a series called, "No Time To Lace." The laces are short and have knots on them behind the shoey-holey thingy that you put the lace through (what the hell is that even called), so you can tighten them without tying them. <Hey, that was catchy.> So, that's that.

On an unrelated note, it's quite sad how many people picked the option about marrying a shoelace. Also I wear size 11s.

i like wearing tennis shoes all the time and i'm so used to being able to move really easily in shoes and wearing socks/having toes covered i don't like wearing flip flops and i trip about 80% of the time i wear them. because of this i have really bad sock tan too
also i kind of get made fun of for tying my shoes with two hoops (bunny ear style) >:( but it's way easier and its the way i've been doing it for years.

Last edited:
I love shoes! XD I don't really have normal tennis shoes with laces and stuff, but I have a bunch of Converse! I tie them the way with the one bunny ear and then you wrap the string around the bunny ear and stuff :P

But I wear a bunch of boots too! But I usually save boots until October-February. I wear flip flops sometimes but not often. But I wear sandals a bunch! :D I usually wear a two XD

I think my feet are pretty normal looking? XD I have high arches, though. They are pretty small, though. And skinny. But I think they are pretty normal? What makes a foot not normal? I have never had athlete's foot before.

I have flat feet. In fact, due to a bone that was slightly misplaced in my foot when I was born, I have terrible ankle pain BECAUSE of my flat feet. I have to wear specialized insoles just to make up for it. They're effective, in that they can prolong the amount of time I can stand, walk, or run without the terrible terrible ankle pain. But no matter what it will come eventually.

Speaking of which, my right big toe has like, dug a hole in one of the inserts. I may need to order new ones. They'll have to remeasure my feet though and blagh.

Also, the bottoms are made of cork, isn't that fun? :D

Back
Top Bottom