• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Café of Doom

Re: The Café of Doom

YO DARKIE I FEEL YOU ON THE FANFIC THING sometimes you're just like "Oh this would make a good fanfic" and then it's like *shingeki no inspiration*

E X A C T L Y

Heeeeey, you know what we should do? We should help each other with each of our fics. It might serve as motivation for the both of us.

Plus, I need someone to see whether my characters are good enough or not. ;~;

I should get myself a journal to write my thoughts in.

You have no idea how much I have stuck in my brain that I can't even contemplate about because there's too much to even do with them. If I write them down, it'll be much much much easier to deal with, since they won't sink away from my mental grasp.

I always have trouble remembering things. Wait, I have a Chesnaught?! Oh. Who wants lvl 1 Chespin?

irc said:
<sovram> How does the Cafe of Doom work again?
<uv> you post a thing
<sovram> Slow IRC for people without IRC?
<uv> yeah! actually yes
<uv> so long as it's not spam you're cool
<sovram> I feel like I should drop in and try to make friends with the young'uns.
<sovram> Oh, thanks for the birthday wishes uv. I have bought too much alcohol.
<uv> hahaha cool
<uv> have a few drinks, then make talk with the hip young kids of today's tcod
<uv> with their #YOLOSWAG and their twitter

Hello fellow kids. My name is sovram and I would like to be friends with you.

#YOLOSWAG

D2xYs.jpg

Is this the thread where all the socialization happens? I'm not entirely caught up on what goes on in these forums.

Is this the thread where all the socialization happens? I'm not entirely caught up on what goes on in these forums.
Pretty much. This is basically the only thread on the forum without an actual topic; just talk about whatever you want! It's pretty cool.

... I swear to god, seeing that IRC portion thingamabob and the following conversation with sovram and Qvalador made my entire day better.

Wait...
What's IRC? I haven't been on the internet in, uh, ...
"It's been 3,000 years..."
Also, the same goes for Pokemon Bank

Wait...
What's IRC? I haven't been on the internet in, uh, ...
"It's been 3,000 years..."
Also, the same goes for Pokemon Bank

A chatting system with channels to hang out in; here's a thread about it that explains it better than I can, considering I rarely hang out there.

An explanation of Pokemon Bank: a $5 a year cloud storage app for pokemon. Yay!

Who here uses it? I've been meaning to buy it, but it never actually happened, though it seems pretty worth it depending on how many pokemon you actually have.

A chatting system with channels to hang out in; here's a thread about it that explains it better than I can, considering I rarely hang out there.

An explanation of Pokemon Bank: a $5 a year cloud storage app for pokemon. Yay!

Who here uses it? I've been meaning to buy it, but it never actually happened, though it seems pretty worth it depending on how many pokemon you actually have.

If you want to complete the pokedex, Pokemon Bank is pretty much necessary. To store all 718 pokémon takes up 24 of your 31 boxes in X/Y, leaving you very little space for breeding refuse/wondertrading material, or even a collection of pokemon in general. Also, pokébank is how you transfer gen 5 pokemon to gen 6, which is very worth it. And $5 a year is basically nothing -- I don't see why it wouldn't be worth it. I, at least, am using it, and I'm storing somewhere between 1500 and 2000 pokemon in it -- and my boxes in X/Y are getting full again, so I'll soon need to go put more things in it.

I wonder if I should change my username. Y/N? If yea, to what? I'm thinking either my FF.net or tumblr username, but both are kinda lame (PikaScootaloo and espurr-roba, respectively).

Back
Top Bottom