• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Least Favorite Type?

What types do you favor the least?

• Dragon

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Dark

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Steel

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Rock

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Ground

• Water

• Fire

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Grass

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Poison

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Psychic

• Bug

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Ice

• Fighting

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Flying

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Electric

• Ghost

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 15 18.8%

• Total voters
Come on, guys! Bugs own! Don't diss them, especially in the home of the bugs :p

I voted for Fighting and Rock (in that order). I... just never got comfortable with them. Fighting seems so artificial if you ask me.

I truly and utterly DETEST all electric types, minus the Ampharos evolution line, the Pikachu line and Magneton. They're so horrible, and they have such ugly designs. I can't remember who originally said it, but it is very true that Electivire does like like a child molesting ewok. Jolteon, Rotom, Electrode.... I really hate them all, and physically can't understand why so many people are in favour of Manectric, Zapdos and similar beings.

Part of my hatred for them is their designs, but it could also be the fact that the type is generally immensly favoured that makes me hate it too. I don't really know if I can fully explain it, but I just really have some issues with that type of Pokémon. Apologies to electric fans out there.

I said bug and steel because I seem to have a favorite in every other type. Well I like Scyther, but it really irritated me that there weren't any bug-type moves he could learn for a few years.

So yeah, bug and steel. I like Rock only because of Regirock Aggron and Golem, though.

Aggron being steel and rock?

I voted poison, because out of all of them I only like the Nido family, and I don't find poison moves particularly useful. And dragon. All dragon types are cool, but I honestly never seem to find too much of a use for them in-game... They're like big teases or something. >_>

i love bug pokemon...

i'd have to say normal because it's basically just a filler type. if a pokemon doesn't fit in anywhere else, it gets dumped there. and, accordingly, many of them lack in design. a lot of them are just stylized, generic animals. their only advantage stat-wise is an immunity to ghost, and the effect is mutual.

Flying. more specifically, Normal/Flying Pokemon.
So dull...
And couldn't they have named it something better?
Wind?
Air?
*sigh*

I actually like Normal, because most of the filler Pokemon are interesting.
I also like Bug. Insects rule.

First Grass, because a)it has too many weaknesses and b) I find better Pokemon to use. But I like some Grass Pokemon. *hugs Leafeon*

And Normal is just... normal.

I hate bug type because they inflict so many status conditions...

I know.... And they die too easily when I'm using them. That's why I don't like bug types.

On the other hand, there was the time where I Sword-Dance-Baton-Passed to a Salamence in the Battle Factory using a nice little Ninjask and totally kicked ass. So I guess they aren't that bad...

Rock is hate.

Generally rock types are bulky and slow. That is exactly what I don't like. I like fast a agile not bulky, slow with good defences. The only rock I can think of right now that I'm OK with is Aerodactyl because it's more of the fast and agile type.

Fire and Dragon.

Dark gets (dis)honorable mention for just being an incredibly stupid concept for a type. It only exists to balance out Psychics and keep them from being overpowered like they were in R/B/Y... of course, Gamefreak could've done it the sane way and just made BUG immune to Psychic, but no, they had to tack on a nonsense type instead.

I can't say Dark is one of my least-favorite types, though, because I actually like most of the Pokémon that have the type... I just really, really hate the concept of the type itself.

Back
Top Bottom