• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Least Favorite Pokemon?

For me, it'd have to be lickilicky. Dumbest. Pokemon. Ever. My second pick will have to be luvdisc. Are you kidding me? You're going to make a heart with eyes, give it the worst stats ever, and call it a pokemon?

Last edited:
Rhyperior

I haven't even seen this thing in the game, but I hate it already. :/

jynx
Creepy

smoochum
Has no value except to evolve into creepy

Mr.Mime
Wierd random thing - and i can't get the sprite to show up

electivire
Ugly

magmortar
Ugly

rhyperior
A baby ryhorn would have been better imo, then Rydon and Aggron would have matched up

probopass
More ugly

nosepass
Origional version of 'more ugly' - still ugly and stupidly annoyingly rare

milotic
Annoyingly hard to get - i don't do contest stats

Magnezone
More more ugly

lickilicky
Random fat thing

Last edited:
Politoed
Ever since PMD1, I've never liked this thing.
Bronzor
Confuse Ray and Hypnosis; that's all they do.
Bronzong
Stupid Lucian...
Aggron
Hardly worth the training, in my opinion.
Altaria
See above.
Milotic
Nearly impossible to get; too hard to defeat

Apparently, Time Psyduck, the sprite won't show up because you need to put a space between the period and the M in Mr. Mime.

Anyway, just so I'm on topic, I don't really dislike any Pokemon; it's just that Bronzor is horribly annoying because it's hard to defeat when its only weakness is Fire (all NPC-trainers' Bronzor have Levitate), a type I rarely use on my teams for Diamond. The Hypnosis/Confusion combo just makes it worse. Also, in PMD2, it has no weakness (because of Heatproof and Levitate, both at once).

That's why I think Bronzor is annoying.

drifloon
i don't get why everyone likes the damn thing, it's popularity is annoying
eevee
again, it's way too popular :I
heatran
fugly
wormadam
...what the fuck
and there are a few more. mostly bug pokemon.. and a few fighting and rock types

happiny, likiliky, jynx (jynx is a fucking rapist whore!) BIDOOF most bugs
lucario i dont see why its so popular its a emo blue dog! theres much more but thpppppppppp

I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings but Spoiler: I do not like Bronzor and Bronzong.

Least favorites? MR. MIME. I freaking hate that thing and its stupid voice >.<
Yah, Hate it in the games, the Anime, in appearance, I freaking hate Mr. Mime.

Never was fond of Mamoswine either. They shouldn't have givin it a Piggy nose. It looks weird.

I always hated Medicham and most legendaries. I'm starting to dislike Eevee and Lickilicky, and a couple other of the new evos near the end of the dex.

After a few months, I've suddenly realized I really don't hate any Pokemon species, and I don't hold a grudge towards Dragon-Types as I once did.

Except Electivire, I still despise it.

dpmfa257.png

For real? Conceptually it's pretty bad imo, Combusken rocks the house though. It sucks that it's pretty strong, I'd much rather have it be weaker so I wasn't tempted to use it.

dpmfa297.png

Fat, ugly, just overall unappealing.

dpmfa359.png

Absol... I liked it back in my younger days but now that I'm a little older I find it also conceptually stupid, and kind of visually stupid. I don't really like how it seems so "badass" among the Pokemon community for some reason.

dpmfa419.png

It could be such a great Pokemon but quite frankly I HATE the way the floating part wraps around him or something... and I hate the way it just seems a little TOO detailed. I dunno.

dpmfa421.png
|
Would be better if it had an evolution and if it wasn't Cherubi's evolution. Imo Cherubi is a good Pokemon and it seems like it just evolves into something else small and weak when it becomes Cherrim... like it has no real point in evolving.

dpmfa468.png

Togekiss... er... it just looks REALLY weird, awkward, and uncomfortable. I dunno... I'm not so keen on Togetic becoming THAT.

Also I find it funny how everybody hates Magmortar but he's one of my favorite Pokemon.

Back
Top Bottom