• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you want to see in the 5th gen?

-Another bear type pokemon (maybe a panda and a polar bear)
-Definately more fire types

xD I once made a Fire type bear. Stalking anyone?

I really liked its design. Magame was one of the best Fakemon I ever made. He looked kinda like Werewolf or whatever his name is from X-Men with those huge shredder claws :D

Anyway, I'd like to see a Pokemon Zoo Tycoon. And an MD3 'cause that game- just how can you not love it?

I want to write this letter to Nintendo:

Dear Nintendo,
If you're making an MD3 don't make another Darkrai or we'll kill you.

And then your Pokemon could, like, die of old age, and go to Mt. Pyre/Pokemon Tower/Lost Tower or whatever they use in the fifth generation games. And then they can come back as a Ghost Pokemon. And depending on how happy they were they'd know Return or Frustration.

[IDEA]
Pokemorphs ftw.

Oh! I'd like to see a DIFFERENT PLOT!

My letter to nintendo draft:
Nintendo,
If you're going to make another Pokemon game, take my advice...
Look at the threads on The Cave of Dragonflies forums about the 5th generation. There are some pretty sweet ideas there.

Bored Pokemon fan,
Shadowstar
[/IDEA]

Ok, more Ideas in addition to the Jungle I mentioned before.

Bring back dive, and, this time, have a coral reef area
Customisable Pokemon gyms, with the abillity to create Badges. *Sort of like designing on animal crossing*
Radio reports on swarms
NO MORE TEAM XYZ. Or any evil squads, forces, parties, or law firms.
Recipes for healing foods and such. *Think of the Tales of Series*
Multiple save files
Keep the Underground.

Animorph - There's a Jungle and an underwater coral reef in my fake region! Stop stalking me my thread XD

The radio, obviously, would be awesome, with a news channel that subliminally tells you about sidequests and stuff.

And they should bring back the phone. Stuff that stupid 'Match call' from Generation 3, I want a real, working phone And maybe you could choose responses to say...

"Hey there, [Trainer name!]! How are you?"

Choices: 'Great', 'Not so good', 'Go away, freak'.

Aaand so on.

OMG ANOTHER SAVE FILE! I've wanted that so badly! I've worked really hard on my Diamond. I want to play it again, but I don't want to delete my file or buy another copy of the game.

Agreed with the save files.

You know how pokemon are better with attacks of the same type? Like water type pokemon are stronger than fire type pokemon with water attacks? I think there should be more modifyers like that. For example, water types should have a slight modifyer for ice types, and heavier pokemon should be stronger with moves like body slam. I could go on forever with things like that...

JOH. FREAKING. TO.

xD Yeah, I'd like to see:

- Hoenn, Sinnoh, Johto, and Kanto + a new region. Or not.
- A freaing pure flying type. Come on.
- Like in G/S/C, you could fight all of the Gym Leaders, and all of the Elite Fours.
- Being able to get more than one starter. (ie Get a starter in Sinnoh and Kanto and Johto and Hoenn) It seems like it would make things too easy, but maybe like you had to start over every time like I think Ash did in the Anime.
- A Professor not named afer a tree ;D
- New Pokemon that aren't pre-evos or evolutions of existing ones.
- Some more importance to the legendaries. Like, someone catches them and you have to defeat them in battle to get them to return to a place where you can catch them? (besides, Moltres and Mewtwo need to be killed xD)
- When you beat the Pokemon League, you STAY the champion and get letters in the mail or something when someone challenges you. That'd be kinda cool, I think.

...o_O

Animorph - There's a Jungle and an underwater coral reef in my fake region! Stop stalking me my thread XD

The radio, obviously, would be awesome, with a news channel that subliminally tells you about sidequests and stuff.

And they should bring back the phone. Stuff that stupid 'Match call' from Generation 3, I want a real, working phone And maybe you could choose responses to say...

Aaand so on.

Like,ZOMG,I was thinking of that,too!For my Fakemon game(if I ever learn how to make them),DarkThunder!Starring:Boochu!!

~A choice of character sprites for the game (so you don't look like either a queer or a whore)
~Multiple save files
~Less recurring pokemon (fuck you zubat)
~More unique powerful moves on statistically weak pokemon to make things more interesting
~better graphics
~more buyable TMs

Aaand so on.

The "Go away, freak" option maed me laugh. :D

MORE THAN ONE SAVE FILE WOULD BE BRILLIANT.

And I like that champion idea.

And the Pokemon following you around idea. (I could get my Lapras to follow me. :D)

Ooooh
How about a Water/Ghost type... like an undead fish-thing that was caught and never thrown back into the water
Also maybe a plain Flying type. None of this Normal/Flying crap.

Uh... really cool sprites.
Also a crapload of Ghost Pokemon. <3 Ghosts. Some cool, not useless Normal types would be cool too.

JOH. FREAKING. TO.

xD Yeah, I'd like to see:

- Hoenn, Sinnoh, Johto, and Kanto + a new region. Or not.
- A freaing pure flying type. Come on.
- Like in G/S/C, you could fight all of the Gym Leaders, and all of the Elite Fours.
- Being able to get more than one starter. (ie Get a starter in Sinnoh and Kanto and Johto and Hoenn) It seems like it would make things too easy, but maybe like you had to start over every time like I think Ash did in the Anime.
- A Professor not named afer a tree ;D
- New Pokemon that aren't pre-evos or evolutions of existing ones.
- Some more importance to the legendaries. Like, someone catches them and you have to defeat them in battle to get them to return to a place where you can catch them? (besides, Moltres and Mewtwo need to be killed xD)
- When you beat the Pokemon League, you STAY the champion and get letters in the mail or something when someone challenges you. That'd be kinda cool, I think.

...o_O

AGREED TO THE MAX!

Again I'd like to bring up the 3-D sprite idea, 2-D sprites in a 3-D wold=headache.

I have some ideas of my own:

-Different trainers for different versions. It would be pretty cool to have one set playable characters on one game and an entirely different set of characters for the other game.
-Taking the above to the extreme, it would be pretty awesome for the two games to have entirely different plots.
-An evo or pre-evo for Absol
-I wanna see a Fire/Ice, Fire/Grass, or Fire/Water Pokemon. Although it will probably never happen, it would be pretty epic.
-A Pseudo-Legendary that's NOT a Dragon-type! (Excluding Metagross)
-More representatives for the Dragon, Dark, Ghost, and Steel-types would be nice. Also, we need some UU Dragons! Altaria's getting lonely.
-New stuff for Secret Bases. If you get a lot of money, you should be able to buy a REAL TV, A Poffin maker, or even your very own PC or healing device (like in the Pokemon Centers.)

Ideas that I agree with:

-More ability to actually interact with other trainers (Like more options for responses)
-Multiple regions
-More character choices if we don't get different characters on each of the two games (Although PBR already did this. But then again, it doesn't have as much replayability as D/P/P.)
-Champion Mode, but I'd do it somewhat differently. After beating the game, you could either choose a Training Session where you fight the Elite Four again; or, if you were called out, you could initiate a Champion battle.
-A unique name for the next Professor. Tree names are getting old. I dunno if Rowan is a tree, though.

Last edited:
I had two ideas, but I forgot the first one. The second is letting us fly to any place we want. I mean, the other trainers in the game do ("I flew here on my bird pokemon," "My Pidgey is delivering this message for me," ect.). As long as it's somewhere you've already been. I see how this can conflict with CUT, but I also think that CUT's gotten a bit old... And maybe using a bird pokemon that knows fly on land like you use a water pokemon who knows surf on the water, and getting rid of bicycles completely?

OMG ANOTHER SAVE FILE! I've wanted that so badly! I've worked really hard on my Diamond. I want to play it again, but I don't want to delete my file or buy another copy of the game.

Are you my twin?

That always happens to me. I have an AMAZING save file, but I want to start over. So I get rid of my AMAZING save file. D:

They should also make cities and towns bigger. It doesn't make sense for a large city to have a population the size of my school (60).

Back
Top Bottom