• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What was the stupidest thing you ever said?

Cyndaquil

Flare up your ideas, be careful not to burn them~
The title says it all so tell me what is the stupidest thing you ever said.
Sorry I don't know what it was for me.

Everything I say is stupid.

I honestly think the above is true, but I guess there are stupider things I've said.

Like that one time... that horrible time where I said I was only friends with a certain person because I was really lonely and desperate for some form of companionship and I said it like this, quoting the lyrics from a song: "I don't care what you do, as long as you love me."

...Just thinking about it makes me URRGH. Pissed her off good. I'm just glad she got over that.

Probably one of the stupidest things I've ever said.

I'm reminded of a Seinfeld episode where George had just been on a date with a girl. They were in front of her apartment.
Her: "Wanna come upstairs for coffee?"
George: "No thanks, I don't like coffee. It'll keep me up all night."

I can't particularly think of anything stupid I've said, but a friend of mine has had a few great mental lapses in the past:
"The coldest water I've been swimming in was 0 degrees f."
"I heard the guitarist in that band practices for 30 hours a day."

Once someone was like "hey are you an atheist" and I was like "uh... I believe in EVERY religion!"

pretty dumb

Pretty much everything that's ever come out of my mouth has been idiotic. It really isn't possible to pin down a single utterance and declare it "stupidest".

When I was in an airport while I was three, and I was holding my diary. Except I had no idea what it was called.

Lady: "What is that you have there?"
Me: "This is my diarheea :D"

...I think that's how you spell it

I jumble up words all of the time. Like when I told my brother, "Your hair is leggy". Or when I called the hydrologic cycle the "hydraulic cycle" in front of my class. But I do it all of the time, so I can't remember all of them. :[

"Don't just make assumations like that."

Worst part is that I knew the word assuption. I just forgot it at an important moment.

Oh, the other day I was talking about Popcorn. I got mixed up. Replace both 'P's with a 'C' and vice versa.

everyone says lots of stupid things

it's not worth remembering enough to repeat it :(

Back
Top Bottom