• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Size REALLY does matter

Flareth

The fastest girl in town
This is sponsored by the Macro/Micro club. You don't have to be in it to join. This gives you a taste of the Interested section of the club. just think of it as a little taste of the club.

Ok, here's the story: You are at a party. Someway or another, you shrink. Only a few of you shrink, so there are a lot of challenges and everyone who didn't shrink are now giants to you.

Name:
Looks:

Name: Kira
Looks: Short, brown hair. Her eyes are blue and her face is a bit slimmer than most. She is wearing a white blouse with a long, black skirt. She is wearing sneakers, however. She doesn't care for fancy shoes.

Name: Violet
Looks: Normally short, she is skinny. Has black hair that goes to her ears, and has bright green eyes. Freckles all over her face, and has a tan. Wears jeans shorts and a tie-dye tee-shirt.

Name: Eric
Looks: Average sized male, maybe a little shorter than normal. Short, dark brown hair and brown eyes. Average weight, and as such, an average body shape. Wears glasses, and a wolf t-shirt. Wears camo shorts with alot of pockets that are usually brimming with objects (Yes, I am that dull irl... Get used to it)

We will wait for one or two more. The cut off point for two more will be 30 minutes after this is posted. Cut off for one more will be an hour

Ok, I believe we have waited plenty. If people still want to join, then you may, but you may not get accepted)

*It is a very large, very loud party. Everybody is having alot of fun. The building belongs to some rich guy who decided to invite everybody in a mile radius. It is three stories tall, with a huge swimming pool. There are few rooms that contain nobody. One of these rooms contains three people who are trying to get away from the noise. They suddenly fall fast asleep without warning, and awaken moments later...*

Ugh, where are we? *I examine the area* Seriously, where are we? And why is the grass red? *I then rush to Kira and Violet to see if they are ok*

Kira wakes up.

"That was a nice nap." she says.

She than notices the red "grass".

"Hey Eric, feel this." she says, pointing to a piece of the "grass".

(This is how I RP. Never did it in present tense.)

Violet blinked sleepily. She sat up in what seemed to be red grass. She rubbed her eyes and looked straight up.
"Uh.. guys? Are we in a giant house?!"

What are you talking about Vio-*I then blink* Wait... Wasn't the carpet in the room we were in red? *I then sweatdrop* We may be in trouble... *Suddenly, there is a thudding coming towards the room*

Kira feels the ground start to quake. The thuds were deafening.

"What do we do?" she stammers.

[Yes, I stalk websites and have no life]

*I think for a second* RUN! *I point to some trimming with a few cracks in it, then start running that way. Meanwhile, the thudding continues to get louder as partiers get closer*

Violet got up.
"I'd go out on a limp and say RUN LIKE THE WIND!"
She turned and ran, following Eric.

((So, exactly how tall did we become? Three inches tall? One? Ten feet?!))

*I reach the cracks and slide into one, with still room for the others. I watch Kira and Violet scramble* HURRY UP!

Violet jumped inside.
"Crap.Crap.Crap. What the heck is going on? Why's everything so huge?!"

I have no clue! *I continue to urge Kira on, telling her to hurry up. The door begins to open as some drunk partiers stumble in*

[Remember, people can still join. After all, this is just one room in a whole mansion]

"We...shrunk..." Kira mutters, poucning into the crack, "What will we do?"

She starts to breath heavily.

*people start partying in the room, spilling beer, dropping crumbs. One drops a whole chip, which could crush us easily. I start to measure us* I would say we are... A quarter of an inch tall?

Back
Top Bottom