• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Shop] Free Eevees!

Nytestryke24

Thanks to PichuK for the awesome splice!
I need to get rid of Eevees, and they need to have loving homes XD

You can have them for free, however if anyone wants to give me anything in return, they are more than welcome to!

I'm in GMT and this is my FC:

2492 1035 9404

Thanks very much for looking,

~Nyte~

Cool. I'd like an eevee...preferably female, if you have any. It doesn't really matter, but it's just preferable.

My friend code is 0645 8095 1756.

Female is fine :D

Just adding you now...

Edit: WiFi screwed up.. Wanna try again now? Just had a succesful trade with Kratos (sorry about that, btw, he had to go though and I didn't know how fast an opportunity would come up again :S)

Last edited:
I would like a female Eevee nicknamed Psylee if you can,I want it to be an Espeon XD
And I'll send a Bidoof with Pokerus to spread to your Pokemon as a token of thanks!

Ok, Psylee it is. Your not fussed about IVs and stuff? Because I have no female ones with the right nature.

I already have PKRS, but I appreciate the gesture :D

What's your Friendcode?

No, I do not care about IVs or nature. *goes and finds Friend Code*3995-8327-3665
^Friend Code

Trading to Platinum is no different than trading to any other game. The Platinum player would temporarily lose any Origin Giratina/Sky Shaymin/Appliance Rotom they might have, but everything else would be exactly the same. Why wouldn't you be able to trade to Platinum?

Back
Top Bottom