• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What was the last thing you said to the last person you talked to?

'Can I have my lunch break now? Actually, can I sit in Rachel's room and just eat there?'

Yeah, I'm at work. XD

"NO, YOU IDIOT, NOW GO BACK AND WATCH TV! I'M SLEEPING!"
My little brother woke me up when I had enjoyed sleeping on the couch for that 5 minutes until he woke me up and asked for a...cookie. Smartest boy ever, right?

"Get some sleep, catch up on British time and I'll see you tomorrow!"

My best friend's back in the UK from a holiday in the US. She called me from the Heathrow Baggage Claim because she's awesome :3

"Where the hell is she?"

To myself, wondering where my friend is, I tried calling her these last few days, but she hasn't answered the phone.

"Alllllrighty then."

Me to my Grandma. She said we're leaving in 35 mins to go to MA+HNASIUM (math tutors).

"Hey, Chad. Turn that down."

To my brother. I was telling him to turn the volume down on the T.V. He didn't, so now I'm gonna go turn it down. *Is thoroughly annoyed with the commercials*

Edit: He had it almost all the way up! Is he deaf!

"Get it Hobbes, get it!"

Me to my cat. He was chasing a bit of string. :3

Adorable name for a cat. Of course, my cat is also named Hobbes, but that's not swaying my opinion.

"Hey, buddy". I said that to my younger cat, Tiger, since I just woke him up after I woke up. Yes, it was that monotone.

"Maria...you can't have my caramel corn!" D:

Dumb chihuahua wants my caramel corn. It's hard to say no to her face. D:

"Aidan, how do you spell bought?" I had a brain fart and asked my seven year old brother how to spell bought.

"You're a plank."

To the computer... ah, I need to stop talking to it so much. <3

"So you're just waiting for me to get my license so I can take you out drinking?!"

My mom told me I get to drive her around drinking as I inquired about the massive amounts of wine we have in the house.

Back
Top Bottom