• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Tarot Cards

Re: Pokémon Tarot Cards

Uh... not to seem rude or anything, but since this is an organized community project, shouldn't there be a template or something?

Template for what? I mean, I'm personally only interested in seeing the image which would go on the card and the length-defined boundaries are kind of ideal to make every image of an appropriate size.

10gwok0.jpg

Deeeerp

So the idea behind this is that the Tower is often tied to the 9/11 attacks and Sigilyph can be found in the Pokemon-equivalent of Ground Zero.

And face it, Sigilyph watching a meteor destroy the Earth is a cool idea.

^ It's... a desert. There is no "Pokemon equivalent of Ground Zero"; it's just a construction project. In a desert. That got abandoned because the sandstorms got too bad. Also the meteor crash site in B/W is nowhere near said desert.

he never stated it was, he's merely saying there's been several theories about it.

Yes, it's a desert, but look where it's positioned on the map-- it's right where Ground Zero would be. May or may not be a coincidence, but I wouldn't be surprised by it.

I claim The Sun with Arcanine~

EDIT: And it's done. Dammit I really should be studying for finals right now.

@Karkat: There's still the point of, you know, the meteor crash site being no where near the desert.

Last edited:

Yup. Please do pay attention of the location of the crash site and the location of the desert. There's like, oh, a river, a mountain, and maybe a city or two between them.

I... actually had no idea there was a meteor crash site in this game? Route 4 just seemed very Ground Zero-y to me.

uv's drawing is nice looking! Good work on it :)

Arceus should be The World. I will provide the best assistance I have to draw this.

Back
Top Bottom