• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Quick Mafia (Day One)

Time is up

The citizens of Standardnavia wake up to the freezing morning.
During the ancient tradition of morning roll-call, the town realized that Mai was missing. After many knocks on her door, the townspeople got fed up with waiting, and knocked the door off its hinges. Her home was a mess, medical equipment everywhere. After careful inspection, she was found under a pile of bandages, stabbed in the heart.

The Council discussed the murder, and came to the conclusion that the Mafia were back, and that regular lynches must be held.

Mai was killed.
She was town.

48 hours for disscussion.

Well, we can't just stand around looking at the body. Let's try and discuss whether or not we should lynch someone! :O

I'm just posting to let everyone know I'm here, I really don't know what to say. Do we have enough information to lynch?

There's not enough information, in my opinion. I think the mafia just killed whoever.
I propose randomlynch, just to get some more information.

Ah, I forgot about this!
Whoops :\
Extending day by 12 hours because I have a lot of irons in the fire right now.

Has anyone thought to check when Squirtles was last here?

Re: Quick Mafia (Night Zero)

Agh, I forgot about this /again/!

When the townspeople noticed that Squirtles was staring at a wall, doing nothing, they decided that his mental absence was suspicious, and that they should lynch him.
Shoving him up to the gallows, they quickly found the right fit for the noose.
As the townspeople hanged him, they quickly realized their mistake when a gun and magnifying glass tumbled out of his lifeless body.

Squirtles was lynched, and was Innocent.
Night ends in 24 hours.

Back
Top Bottom