• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Oh damn

Zero Moment

Vinyl Scratch
Pronoun
He
I completely missed my one-year anniversary at TCoD!
It was 3 days ago.

But yeah, one-year anniversary, woo! I've been here longer than my nephew has been alive.

EDIT: Oh shit 4013th post hell yes.

Last edited:
I completely missed my one-year anniversary at TCoD!
It was 3 days ago.

But yeah, one-year anniversary, woo! I've been here longer than my nephew has been alive.

You joined ~ December 27 2010
Today ~ December 29 2011
You say ~ 3 days ago.

Yay, you've been here for a year...nothing else to say...

Same here, actually! A bit silly, considering how the your join date is shown on the side of your posts, but.

Today ~ December 29 2011
You say ~ 3 days ago.

Says Dec 26 next to my posts. Speaking of which........

Same here, actually! A bit silly, considering how the your join date is shown on the side of your posts, but.

I was probably playing Skyward Sword all day :P
I had planned on making a thread, before the 25th, but I was distracted by the golden glow of my new Wiimote :o)

Today ~ December 29 2011
You say ~ 3 days ago.
timezones are a thing!

anyway, nice going? it's kind of weird when you realise you've been going to the same website on about a daily basis for a whole year or more, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom