• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

In Progress 14 Helljumpers

Anomaly 54

Used to be Cheat Master
Well, I decided to write a Halo fanfiction. I have posted the Prologue and Chapter 1 on fanfiction.net already, more to come:

When Reach comes under attack by a huge Covenant fleet, all human ships are recalled to Reach and the inner colonies. Except one. The ONI controled Frigate Wild Fire remains on station, ready to deploy Spartans and ODSTs for an unknown mission.

Meanwhile, tension between the Brutes and Elites of the Miraculous dawn is rising, only helped by Agent Hills' secret mission.

Story:
14 Helljumpers

Author's Notes List:
Chapter 2:

Author's Note: This chapter and the prologue are only meant to be short, so don't complain. They will slowly get longer as we get deeper into the story.

Also, if anyone noticed (But I doubt it, since I posted this the same day as the prologue) the title is a Bungie reference. There are two digits in 14. 14 divided by 2 is 7.

Also, there's a Halo 2 reference. Can anyone guess the title of the fourteenth cutscene in Halo 2? That's right; the fourteenth cutscene is called Helljumpers. No, I'm serious. It is!

Cookie for me then!

Anyways, on with the story!

Back
Top Bottom