• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Could somebody draw the Fakemon that I've made please?

CJBlazer

Where have I been at?
I have been makinng up these Fakemon, but I am a horrible artist. I shall start with one Pokemon each.

Can any artist please draw them using the description that I give?

Rogon, the Baby ninja pokemon.

Human-shaped. His arms are silver as well as his legs. Yellow eyes are concealed beneath a black ninja mask. Stands at 4'11''. The entire body is black except for the silver hands and legs.

Rogetta

Rogon's second form. It is also human-shaped and has silver arms and legs. It also has claws that come out of its hands similar to Wolverine. His entire body is also black and has red eyes concealed behind a ninja mask.

Rogastar

Rogon's Final Evolution. He is human-shaped. On each arm is a red sheath that coveres a red blade. His chest has a silver X on it and he has red eyes concealed under a ninja mask. His feet are silver and so are his hand. The rest of his body is black and he stands 5 foot 9 inches.

Last edited:
Sorry, but how is anyone supposed to figure out what you have in mind based on just that? A regular old human four-foot-eleven ninja in black already leaves a lot of room for design; making a Pokémon like that could go endless ways. You're pretty much just asking someone to invent a ninja Pokémon for you.

Sorry, but how is anyone supposed to figure out what you have in mind based on just that? A regular old human four-foot-eleven ninja in black already leaves a lot of room for design; making a Pokémon like that could go endless ways. You're pretty much just asking someone to invent a ninja Pokémon for you.
Yes...but I might make sprites for them if I'm bored.

Since all you seem to be doing here is asking for drawings, this thread is probably better off in the art request forum. That's usually for other people to open their own shops and all, but there's no reason that a thread like this couldn't go there. Let me just move this for you.

Back
Top Bottom