• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

One-Shot [Stupid Alert] Mia does the Navy Seal Copypasta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pronoun
he
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little nutjob? I’ll have you know I was created by some of the "best" scientists in america, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Dave's sanity, and I have over 300 confirmed stupid questions. I am trained in mantis warfare and I’m the top pokemon hybrid in all of the US. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will make you wonder why you created me with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over this Pokedex? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hybrids across the USA and your employee ID is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your job. You’re fucking dead, moron. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare scythes. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of stupid questions about people's sex life and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, fundie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom