• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions drawing at the speed of dial-up internet

Re: boo yip

Thanks, surskitty :] Didn't reply b/c I wanted to reply and post art but never scanned it and it sort of snowballed and yyyeah

Rose's top is supposed to be really low-cut and her palms are face up, didn't really make it clear oops :0 And everyone but Dave was supposed to be vaguely floating... though Jade's feet do look especially weird. Will try to be more clear next time, thanks again!

OKAY so here's my big secret: I like making cosplay things and I'm working on a weeping angel cosplay (from Doctor Who :0!!!!!) I finished the base dress thing, but I need to make it more ruffly and paint it to look more like stone but look here's a WIP! I made armsocks to make my arms grey; 's not Photoshop gomen for terrible picture quality
tumblr_mhf5kjglu31qhbl88o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mhf5kjglu31qhbl88o2_1280.jpg

yes i am putting awkward headless cosplay selfies in my art thread

so I just feel the extreme need to share this with you guys (it's a collab I did with a friend of mine)

because today we went to the Toronto Comic Arts Festival and met Andrew Hussie and
tumblr_mmnr8vnQcs1r3etaco1_500.jpg

he was blushing so hard holy shit (the painting is now his forever he said he'd cherish it always)

daNG I should stop posting here and leaving for months at a time immediately after.

Are those Crowley and Aziraphale?

Yep, Good Omens has been one of my Things for the past little while hhhahahaha.

Anyways, since I've left I'd like to think I've... gotten a bit better at sizing pictures for the internet, so once again, hotlinked from Tumblr (now with c/p'd captions):

tumblr_msu9nd9eMi1qhbl88o1_500.jpg
tumblr_msu9nd9eMi1qhbl88o2_500.jpg
tumblr_msu9nd9eMi1qhbl88o3_400.jpg

some quick character designs: the first is a bluejay knight lady, the middle is some squirrel anthro dude and the third was supposed to be sort of a detective schoolgirl except i gave up on that concept halfway through haha

tumblr_msu9ryJGZI1qhbl88o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_msu9ryJGZI1qhbl88o2_1280.jpg

i like green and dragons and bird wings

tumblr_msu9xrhddw1qhbl88o1_1280.jpg

this is the beta design for my NaNoWriMo ‘13 protagonist. Iiii might write NaNo in script form so I can convert it into a graphic novel and draw lots of wings?????? more on this breaking news at 6

tumblr_msua4tS7pM1qhbl88o1_1280.jpg

I drew this when I was trying to put together an outfit for a convention so I actually own these clothes (but no magic smoke timey wimey otter-weasel unfortunately)

Anyways I'll go back to not posting \o/ But I'll probably still be around. ye

oh what the hell i'm just gonna hotlink these from tumblr

Remember this thingy I did a while ago???????? Well I finally finished it for Halloween (it.. took a year of procrastination whoops) and well.

tumblr_mvlbpuJV7P1qhbl88o3_250.jpg
tumblr_mvlbpuJV7P1qhbl88o4_250.jpg

tumblr_mvlbpuJV7P1qhbl88o2_250.jpg
tumblr_mvlbpuJV7P1qhbl88o1_250.jpg
Yeah, these really aren't the best pictures but I'm taking cool dramatic ones on Monday so! Will be looking forwards to that.

Oh wow! I'm really liking your marker stuff, especially the green and orange one! You did a fantastic job with the feather texture and the color combination isn't half bad either!

The perspective on your Nano protag looks pretty good, especially on the wings! The way the wings curl up is extra cool! The hand closest to us looks a bit off, however. I think that it looks too spread apart on top. Overall, good job!

I absolutely love the smoke on your mongoose picture! You have the perfect amount of thick and thinness in your lines!

Back
Top Bottom